Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Game crashes on xbox one

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by sas5320 View Post
    Is it his "job" to make the game work? No. Other racing games working fine
    Nope not his job at all. He installed the game. It crashes. Clearly he should try to do nothing about it but tell everyone that they should not buy the game because of his bad experience. I am glad he gave very detailed info on what happened. There is zero chance that something could have gone wrong on his end with his profile save or install. It is obviously SMS' fault and everyone should trade their games in right away.

Something must be hugely wrong with my game then since it works on both of my Xboxes flawlessly. But this guy said his crashes so I should just trade mine in now.

I swear, some peoples ignorance is down right unbelievable......
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Zaskarspants, zzjorzz

Platform
    PC
    It has been the job of all of us to make gaming work. Whether it's this game or anything else in life for that matter. That's why You Tube, and Social media exist. There's no guarantee you can just install it and play without having to do anything else.

In fact, if you don't like the "Game" offered for entertainment purposes, then the game makers just say, "We're sorry you didn't like it", maybe head on over to one of the Forum's and ask for some help. There's an abundance of users there that can help if you present your questions and issues in the appropriate manner.

This is the general way it goes here: Try not to make comments about the functionality of PC2 game application without providing the details and circumstances of an issue and the related conditions that may have occurred.
    Every attempt will be made to provide help and guidance if your request is posted in a respectful and professional manner.
    Shneeb108 /us / EST / i7-8750H 9GB SC / GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 / 16GB DDR4 2x8 2666MHz / 250GB 970 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD / 1TB 860 EVO SSD / G920-GTEYE / Playseat Evo / Samsung UN48J6300-120Hz 1080P / FFB- JS Std Mid Comp SoPDiff 100/40/45/20

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Exactly. The worst thing is. There are tons of us on here willing to help people that have problems. But most of the people that complain, give no detail on their issue, if they tried anything and just refuse advice. I swear some people just come here to troll. Probably from the FM boards.....
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****
    The following 2 users likes this Post: JasonSandwich, Zaskarspants

Platform
    PC
    Console Hardware ( Is it clean and well ventilated )
    Console OS ( Is it the latest version )
    Console Set Up ( Is your NAT "open", and the "Alternate Port" selection 3074, is the connection preferably "wired", is "Power Save" mode enabled, NOT Instant ON )
    ISP ( Is your ISP Cable or Fiber, is your Down & Up speeds sufficient, is the Line Quality good with low drops, min. hops, low buffer bloat )
    Router/Modem ( Is your Firewall set to minimum, protocol set for iPv4, port forwarded to XBOX 3074, all unnecessary internet devices off when gaming )
    Game SFW ( Is the latest patch installed, is your game settings set up correctly, is your video monitor and in game settings set )
    Game Controller ( Is your Controller or Wheel have the latest drivers, is it set up in game settings, and calibrated correctly )
    3rd party App's ( Is the app/app's set up correctly, is the app flooding the router with too much data )
    Gaming Accessories ( Is your headset enabled and chat working, is your controller running same time as wheel )
    Closing Games ( Quit games from the main menu, wait for them to upload to the cloud, and Don't Close XBOX with the controller, use the Console Button, and hold until off )

All these are required to be set up in particular ways for each game to function the way you want it to. So you can imagine how many things can go wrong even if one thing is not optimized.

Most of these topics can be searched on You Tube to find suitable solutions to your particular gaming requirements. Or you can ask specific questions or "search" here on the Forum.
    Last edited by ShneebnaMRR108; 10-07-2018 at 17:15. Reason: added notes
    Shneeb108 /us / EST / i7-8750H 9GB SC / GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 / 16GB DDR4 2x8 2666MHz / 250GB 970 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD / 1TB 860 EVO SSD / G920-GTEYE / Playseat Evo / Samsung UN48J6300-120Hz 1080P / FFB- JS Std Mid Comp SoPDiff 100/40/45/20