Thread: Saving tuning setup bug

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Saving tuning setup bug

I am a PC user and have noticed if I don't create a new save every single time it resets my tuning to what it previously was, I will save over the old tuning and it never updates. I use the fuel amount to easily notice it I will change it by 1 liter so it is obvious if it saved or not.

Platform
    PC
    Its a known issue, save as new and then select an old save and overwrite like that instead as a workaround for now.
    PC: Windows 7 Pro, 4790K@4400, 16Gb Ram, MSI 980 Gaming G4, Dell S2716DG G-Sync
    Wheel: T300rs Alcantara Edition, Custom Jack Spade Alt Mid 100-70-30-25 Pedals: Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 with Brake Performance Kit Rig: Playseat Challenge
    The following user likes this Post: Lplate

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I’ve noticed the same issue. Very annoying. Load each time, save over previous slot, exit, and re-enter the time menu to make sure. I use some indicator like fuel “stated above”. Again, too many steps, but I can’t trust it saved. Hope there’s a fix soon.
    SLI EVGA SC 1070s, 6th Gen i7 6700K 4.0GHz, 4x4GB Kingston Fury 2400MHz DDR4, Corsair HX1000i, MSI Z170A SLI Plus MB, Samsung SSD, Cooler Master Fans, Fractal Design Case, Samsung 4K UHD HDR 43" curved, Oculus Rift, Thrustmaster T300RS servo, TM leather wheel, T3PA-PRO pedals, TH8A Shifter

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    When you make changes and save over an existing setup, if you immediately back out of the tuning menu and go back into it you will notice your changes did not save. However, if you save over an existing setup but before backing out of the tuning menu you load a different setup, then load the setup you just saved, and then back out of the tuning menu, when you go back into the tuning menu you will see your changes saved.

The bug seems to only affect edited "currently loaded" setups. If you "reload" the setup after saving it, everything is ok.

Hopefully that helps the devs nail this bug.
    PC: Windows 10, i7-4790k, 16 GB DDR3, GTX 1080Ti, BlasterX G5 USB, Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro, Oculus Rift
    Simrig: Obutto oZone, Simvibe w/Buttkicker Gamer 2, ClubSport Wheel Base V2 (w/BMW rim), ClubSport V2 Pedals, ClubSport Shifter SQ 1.5, ClubSport Handbrake