Thread: Locked thread

Platform
    PC

Locked thread

Could someone explain why that thread was locked without any explanation, that has just stoked the fire, not clever!

Banned
    It even made me suspicious honestly. But I don't think it's productive to push the issue. If SMS wanted to make a statement they would have by now. Just direct people to that thread or to Andy's actual Steam profile.

SMS doesn't want to get in an argument with players about something so trivial because of the actions of one player. Also I think SMS strongly believes that people can enjoy the game however they want, and that includes knobs like this. But that doesn't mean they don't frown upon this guy's actions.

Platform
    PC
    An explanation was all that was needed though, no it was or wasn't, locking the thread smacks as an admission of guilt, this is esports we are talking about not some random lobby, it brings the rep of ESL down, not trying to start a war here, would be nice to hear feedback, I am not trolling here, I love this game but stuff like this needs nipping in the bud.

Ya know I have bad nights where I maybe had a beer or three too many and I get called out and I will freely admit it was not my best performance ;-)

Banned
    I've got a suggestion:

Andy could contact a Youtuber like Gamermuscle or Jimmy Broadbent (fracking love these guys) and hold a "Race with Andy Tudor" event. That would clear things right up.

Platform
    PC
    ^^ Love it, do an open mic with Andy like Ian Bell did, I had much respect for that interview, I like straight talking people ;-)

Platform
    PC
    I didn't know the thread was locked, I just posted in it.

Platform
    PC
    It is locked Ian but thanks for the reply , the question wasn't that he was purposely ramming it was the driving standards and to ask the question was it himself or a clone, just would have liked a straight answer as the driving was pretty bad in a few of our opinions.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: nepal roade, Rodders

Platform
    PC
    It's not clear why it was locked, usually moderators communicate internally why it was locked, but not on this one. May have been a slip of a mouse button.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.