Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No Race Results in sms_stats_data.json?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by couffi View Post
    Im developer, and use sometime lua at work, so that helps
    I printed a lot of debug infos in the Lua stats , and find the new game_state wich wasn't handle !
    Thank you couffi ! our league Thanks you .. we all thank you ~~!~

Great find ! what else can you fix ?? lol JK~ If the API worked proper things would be gravy ;-)...

Does anyone know will these now work proper with the simresults.net ?
    Reason I ask is I tried it and for the first time it read the file ! & showed me results of my test race plus all the old practice sessions, but in the info I am left out ! everyone's results are there but mine .. ??
    They are missing .. I won the test race but there is no trace of me in any of the data even the earlier practice sessions before I made the code edit .. This is only at simresults.net .. If I open the un parsed file I do see my data .. I was host in all sessions on a rented DS ?? (in p2p no other config edits -first player join is host)

Thanks again couffi ;-)
    CPU- AMD FX 8350 Black edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0GHZ (4.2Hz Turbo) AMD 125W, VID- Gigabyte Nvid 1080 , mobo- GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3 R5 , PS- EVGA 1050W supernova, OS- Win 7 Ent, Mem- G.Skill 16G , G27, 50" LG 4K smart TV, Antec big box with lots of lights n fans :-)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I read a post by F1racer68 I think where he said the dev for simresults was updating the site to support pCars2. Not sure how far he has got with the updates yet though.
    Motherboard: ASUS Z270 ROG Maximus IX Hero Processor: Intel i7-7700K Memory: 16GB 3333MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX Video Card: ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Strix DirectCU II 4GB OS: Win10 x64 Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 512 GB SSD Controllers: Logitech G29, Fanatec V3i Pedals, Fanatec CS Handbrake v1.5 Other: HTC Vive, RS Dash, Voiceattack, OVRdrop

Platform
    PC
    if you follow mouseriffle (simresults coder) to github you can see there is a new development branch for pCARS2.
    i think many here hope, that mouseriffle and his supporters will be successful.

And do not forget, there is a DONATE button on the simresults page.
    System Shuttle SX79 | CPU i7 4930k @ 3.4 GHz | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1080 8GB OS Win 10 pro x64 V1703 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49" / ACER H6220BD projector
    Base Thrustmaster T500 | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, F1 | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1
    Devil's Core Project Cars Team ( german language )
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/devilscorede/
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/
    STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/devils-core/

The following user likes this Post: Brado23

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Im in the VirtualDrivers TX3 league,
    I've made a live view with the DS API, in Javascript
    and a litle result view from the sms_stats_data in php.
    I looked into simresult code too, i had to adapt event and results from the history data,
    if the simresults coder is on the pcars2, im sure he'll find easyly how to fix it.

http://virtualdrivers.org/index.php/serveurs-tx3

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Krobo View Post
    Does anyone know will these now work proper with the simresults.net ?
    Reason I ask is I tried it and for the first time it read the file ! & showed me results of my test race plus all the old practice sessions, but in the info I am left out ! everyone's results are there but mine .. ??
    They are missing .. I won the test race but there is no trace of me in any of the data even the earlier practice sessions before I made the code edit .. This is only at simresults.net .. If I open the un parsed file I do see my data .. I was host in all sessions on a rented DS ?? (in p2p no other config edits -first player join is host)
    Thanks again couffi ;-)
    I think the sms stat addon isn't yet ready ..
    i notice many bugs in the file, name of players aren't all the time in the member or participant section .. maybe this is the case of your race ?
    Hope SMS will fix it, there is a patch V3.0 coming soon, i heard the DS will be upgraded too, like the bug with the IA when you create a new DS and you don't want IA ..
    The following user likes this Post: Krobo

Platform
    PC
    I think the sms stat addon isn't yet ready ..
    i notice many bugs in the file, name of players aren't all the time in the member or participant section .. maybe this is the case of your race ?
    Hope SMS will fix it, there is a patch V3.0 coming soon, i heard the DS will be upgraded too, like the bug with the IA when you create a new DS and you don't want IA ..
    Thx couffi , glad its not just me ! ;-)

For us it seems to leave the host's data out of the parsed results .
    CPU- AMD FX 8350 Black edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0GHZ (4.2Hz Turbo) AMD 125W, VID- Gigabyte Nvid 1080 , mobo- GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3 R5 , PS- EVGA 1050W supernova, OS- Win 7 Ent, Mem- G.Skill 16G , G27, 50" LG 4K smart TV, Antec big box with lots of lights n fans :-)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Maybe you'll have to edit manually the file too add your name, or id somewhere..
    What did you have in the sms_stats_config ?
    i set to -1 to have infinite history, and true events and results.

Platform
    PC
    Maybe you'll have to edit manually the file too add your name, or id somewhere..
    What did you have in the sms_stats_config ?
    i set to -1 to have infinite history, and true events and results.
    All my info is in the sms_stats_data file ..

I will check my cfg !

Platform
    PC
    After the patch I tried to upload the race logs to simresults but only get the practice session showing up again. I checked I'd not over-written the sms_stats.lua file and I've not - couffi's changes are still in there. Anyone else or should I go back check for me being stupid ?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    After the patch I tried to upload the race logs to simresults but only get the practice session showing up again. I checked I'd not over-written the sms_stats.lua file and I've not - couffi's changes are still in there. Anyone else or should I go back check for me being stupid ?
    Look in the sms_stat_config if you have the event : true
    after the patch i always had my modifications on the sms_stat_lua, but not in the config.