Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: No Race Results in sms_stats_data.json?

Platform
    PC
    So I am assuming once the code edits are made it wont be working until the next race session ? or I messed it up .. ?
    here is my code edits:

<-- Session game state changes.
    function handle_session_game_state_change( old_state, new_state )
    if not old_state or old_state == "" then
    old_state = "None"
    end
    session_game_state = new_state
    if ( old_state == "None" ) and ( new_state == "Lobby" ) then
    handle_new_session_lobby()
    elseif ( old_state == "Returning" ) and ( new_state == "Lobby" ) then
    handle_returning_session_lobby()
    elseif ( old_state == "Lobby" ) and ( new_state == "Loading" ) then
    handle_session_loading()
    elseif ( old_state == "Loading" ) and ( new_state == "PostRace" or new_state == "Race" ) then
    handle_session_loaded()
    elseif ( old_state == "PostRace" or old_state == "Race" ) and ( new_state ~= "PostRace" and new_state ~= "Race" ) then
    if new_state == "None" then
    handle_session_finished_prematurely()
    else
    handle_session_finished()
    end
    end
    end

but

& this is what I get so far .. we have not ran a race on the server after the txt edits so can that be why ? or did I mess up the code edits?

Thx in advance ;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AAA no result p 1.jpg  

Last edited by Krobo; 08-01-2018 at 05:20.
    CPU- AMD FX 8350 Black edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0GHZ (4.2Hz Turbo) AMD 125W, VID- Gigabyte Nvid 1080 , mobo- GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3 R5 , PS- EVGA 1050W supernova, OS- Win 7 Ent, Mem- G.Skill 16G , G27, 50" LG 4K smart TV, Antec big box with lots of lights n fans :-)

Platform
    PC
    Ok testing after data edits confirms its working but not all the drivers results are shown , The admin is never shown in the results >
    or its just me ? lol but my data is never shown and Im the admin every time ..

Look here we had a test of myself and 3 others (4 drivers) I took 2nd but my name is not even listed .. this has been the case every time for us = no results for the admin/ or just me?.. so we are using screen shots to record results for league scoring atm ..

Any Ideas or suggestion's ?? thanks ! ;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AAA restlt pic 2.jpg  

CPU- AMD FX 8350 Black edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0GHZ (4.2Hz Turbo) AMD 125W, VID- Gigabyte Nvid 1080 , mobo- GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3 R5 , PS- EVGA 1050W supernova, OS- Win 7 Ent, Mem- G.Skill 16G , G27, 50" LG 4K smart TV, Antec big box with lots of lights n fans :-)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    He only inscribes 1 lap while he has to make 5 turns (he does the same at home but I see myself in the results)

Excuse me for my bad english

Platform
    PC
    Yes In my pic only 1 lap recorded for a 5 lap race ......
    Does anyone have this working properly ? I saw a post in another thread by the author of simresults stating he fixed a few things ..but its not working properly yet for us ..

Thx ;-)

Platform
    PC
    no problem here with exact modifications like in post#5 and post#6.
    System Shuttle SX79 | CPU i7 4930k @ 3.4 GHz | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1080 8GB OS Win 10 pro x64 V1703 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49" / ACER H6220BD projector
    Base Thrustmaster T500 | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, F1 | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1
    Devil's Core Project Cars Team ( german language )
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/devilscorede/
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/
    STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/devils-core/

Platform
    PC
    Thanks ! I did the same edits , i think it works as it now shows the race (2nd pic)
    Do you see any errors with my code above? I quadruple checked it but that doesn’t mean its ok . Lol

I want to add that this issue with ‘my info never in the parsed results’ was happining the first time (pre last patch) i did the edits ..
    We rent a server & when a new build of the DS comes out they update and i have to do the edits again .. so for me my data (as admin using -selectds or any method as it did it with direct join As well) never gets parsed .

If i open the data_stats or whatever its called up with say notepad I cannot read any of it but i can see names of all the drivers and my name IS in there it just never gets parced . ?
    & then there’s the issue with only one lap being shown ..?
    This is driving us nuts we have 2 championships going on and we cant parce the results.. there must be a setting i screwed up or somthing?. Thanks for any help guys:-)
    Last edited by Krobo; 09-01-2018 at 02:27.

Platform
    PC
    I don't know what to do .. its working fine except the admin of servers race data is never shown in the results ;-( ...
    here is my data file its all correct for the last 2 races except no results for the admin who finished 6th in 1st race 2nd in second race ..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I fixed so you are now in the results. But note that you have no "events" in your data. So all results are 1 lap only (final result data). I cannot help fixing the events as I do not know and am just parsing. Please seek help with the other admins on the forum.

Cheers!

Maurice
    The following user likes this Post: Krobo

Platform
    PC
    Thanks Maurice !
    So now I need to open another thread for the devs to see why all my events have only 1 lap ..
    Anyone have any Ideas ?
    Thx ;-)

Platform
    PC

Question No event data in sms_stats_data results for me (as game admin on ds using -selectds)

Hi , thx for reading !
    I have this on going issue .. from day one all my event data from the server shows 0 events .
    Im one of the admins at SRO and do all the pc2 league events ,we have edited our sms_stats_lua for it to work with simresults web site , I also had the issue of my data not parsed ,Maurice has fixed this for me but has explaind I have no data ! ???

quote:
    Hi Rob,

Thanks for the detailed info! I fixed so you are now in the results. But note that you have no "events" in your data. So all results are 1 lap only (final result data). I cannot help fixing the events as I do not know and am just parsing. Please seek help with the other admins on the forum.

Cheers!

Maurice

So now I am dumbfounded as to why ?

You can see in the pic I have 2nd place finish But nothing in the stats_data ?

Im using win7 and a rented server from rackservice using -selectds we have not edited our server cfg or lua to keep the ded up 24/7 ,we simply use the -selectds and build the event before hand & log on ,everything race wize works great !

Pleas have a dev check this out if possible ;-) I don't have a clue as to why this happens unless it has something to do with me being the in game admin ? that's the one common denominator ....
    As of now Maurice says he has fixed the issue with my data not being parsed but has nothing to do with the fact its not recording data fro me .. ( I will post another new* sms_stats_data after our next race on the server to see if my data gets parsed )

I have attached our server cfg & the sms_stats_data file ..

Thanks for any help guys !! ;-)

more info can be found here > http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1461236

"last_joined" : 1515781290,
    "name" : "Rob Milliken"
    },_stats_
    "76561198023243551" : {
    "counts" : {
    "qualify" : {
    "positions" : {},
    "positions_per_size" : {},
    "states" : {}
    },
    "race" : {
    "positions" : {
    "4" : 1,
    "5" : 1
    },
    "positions_per_size" : {
    "0" : {
    "4" : 1,
    "5" : 1
    }
    },
    "states" : {
    "finished" : 2
    }
    },
    "race_finishes" : 0,
    "race_joins" : 6,
    "race_loads" : 6,
    "race_loads_done" : 6,
    "track_distances" : {
    "-52972612" : 417211,
    "521933422" : 143340
    },
    "tracks" : {},
    "vehicle_distances" : {
    "1626504761" : 560551
    },
    "vehicles" : {}
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails XXXXaaaayyy.jpg  

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Krobo; 15-01-2018 at 02:16.