Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official liveries - pictures collection

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Gotcha thanks for the explanation.
    Ryzen 1700 @3.8ghz|16GBs RAM @2933mhz|EVGA SC2 Hybrid 1080ti|1TB Samsung 960 EVO|250GB Samsung SSD|480GB SanDisk SSD
    1TB WD HDD|750w 80+ gold EVGA G3 PSU|Dell 27" 1440p 144hz G-Sync monitor|Fanatec V2.5|Fanatec Formula Carbon Rim|Fanatec V3 Pedals|TH8A Shifter|Fanatec Handbrake

Platform
    PS4
    Added all cars available with

Porsche Legends DLC: LINK
    Last edited by Chawabax; 11-03-2018 at 07:24.

Platform
    PS4
    Added Ferrari 488 Challenge: LINK

Platform
    PC
    I like your enthusiasm and commitment

Would it be possible for you to create / replicate the preview images of the cars but with custom livery on it? If the "preview camera angle" is not possible, one fixed camera angle would still be a fantastic thing as I can't get two shots looking exactly the same.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiche View Post
    Would it be possible for you to create / replicate the preview images of the cars but with custom livery on it? If the "preview camera angle" is not possible, one fixed camera angle would still be a fantastic thing as I can't get two shots looking exactly the same.
    Custom livery is visible only in the SHOW ROOM. In the LIVERY SELECTION page you can only see the white standard livery (no livery = custom livery).
    So.... to have the preview image of your custom livery you have to go inside the Show room and play with PHOTO MODE.
    But... there is a way to have 2,3,4,5....n shots looking exactly the same (or really close to it).

This is how I take similar pictures on PS4 or PC:
    1) select the car (highlight) and choose LIVERY SELECT page
    2) select the livery (highlight)... your custom livery I suppose, the last... and choose SHOWROOM. The car will appear with random camera view (there are maybe 8-10 different camera views), starting rotating. You can stop rotation and move the camera where you want but it is impossible to have 2 equal shots in this way. But if you like the first position, the first view before rotation, you can stop immediately the rotation pressing PHOTO MODE button and then taking a picture. If you do the same with another livery (I mean stopping immediately the rotation of the camera pressing Photo Mode button), you will have 2 shots looking quite exactly the same. The trick is starting from fixed conditions (game camera view) and do not allow these conditions to change before taking a picture (pressing immediately PHOTO MODE button). So... supposing you are on PC:
    3) click on PHOTO MODE button: the car stop rotating, check if this is the camera view you like... if yes TAKE A PICTURE, if not
    4) click on BACK button: the car will appear with different vamera view. Reapeat steps 3 and 4 in a faster way
    5) press ENTER (same as clicking on PHOTO MODE with mouse, since it is already selected). like? take picture, not? go on
    6) press ESC (same as clicking on BACK)
    enter
    esc
    enter
    esc....

I ensure you that in max 10 times you will have the desired view (if you like one of the few available by the game, in the starting position)
    This is the way I have hundreds of pictures looking excatly the same.
    I focused only on the side view but there are other views that look better for a custom livery presentation (global view)

Hope will help
    The following user likes this Post: Reiche

Platform
    PC
    Okay, I'll try, thank you! =)

If successful, I'll send you some pics via private message
    The following user likes this Post: Chawabax

Platform
    PS4
    Added LMP1 2016 - 4 cars from "Spirit of Le Mans" DLC: LINK

Added full Spirit of Le Mans DLC: LINK
    = 4 LMP1 2016 + 3 Vintage Prototype A + 2 Porsche

Updated GT3 Porsche liveries (new 4 standard + 2 endurance)
    Last edited by Chawabax; 03-07-2018 at 23:11.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: hio91, Olijke Poffer, Reiche

Platform
    PC
    Do you have the following problem as well?
    When in photo mode, I hit ESC to leave and hit ENTER to go into a new scene - but when I press them with too little time in between, I get a crash to desktop.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiche View Post
    Do you have the following problem as well?
    When in photo mode, I hit ESC to leave and hit ENTER to go into a new scene - but when I press them with too little time in between, I get a crash to desktop.
    Actually not.
    Using a custom livery and pressing ESC - ENTER as fast as I can... I never get a crash.
    PC config: CPU i7-6700K + 32GB RAM + GPU GeForce GTX 1070

Maybe you can try to press ENTER immediately after ESC, than waiting a little bit before pressing again ESC

If you are not able to take picture maybe I can help you if you send me your custom liveries, but take in account that I play mainly with PS4, so my PC version of PJC2 has no DLC installed... only standard cars

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Loving this work man! Thank you so much!

I've used these images for some custom OBS league overlays for Actrollvision (twitch.tv/actrollvision).

I might be overlooking, but i can't seem to find the Lotus 25 and Lotus 49 images? There has also been added some LMP2 liveries (Ligier Nissan #8 + #9) in the latest patch, is there a chance you would be able to export those?

Btw, if you have a paypal or other donation link, i'd like to thank you for your work!
    Last edited by BubbleBart; 09-08-2018 at 14:43.