Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Dedicated Server Configuration - Sample - Weather + MultiClass REALLY FIXED! -2/25/18

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Nope Asturbo. The "sms_base.lua" was a new file created while updating. I had to overwrite it with the patched version from the first post, after that all is working again. Tx 4 the hint, yons.

BTW @devs: Could you plz, plz, plz and please again include this patched "sms_base.lua" into the next update! It is working and I really cant get why it isnt used!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by yons View Post
    Hello

The dedicated server was updated. You probably have the put this thread lua files again, they must have been replaced.
    Hello!

there has been yet another update to the DS today, to include the content of the newly released Spirit Of Le Mans DLC, so a heads up on this one!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    No lua script updates ..

And some crash when exiting the DedicatedServer :

..\tier1\fileio.cpp (4009) : Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread: pending file writer configstore_log.txt
    ..\tier1\fileio.cpp (4009) : Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread: pending file writer content_log.txt
    ..\tier1\fileio.cpp (4009) : Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread: pending file writer connection_log_27017.txt
    ..\tier1\fileio.cpp (4009) : Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread: pending file writer stats_log.txt
    threadtools.cpp (3706) : Assertion Failed: Illegal termination of worker thread 'CFileWriterThread'

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Medina View Post
    Hello!

there has been yet another update to the DS today, to include the content of the newly released Spirit Of Le Mans DLC, so a heads up on this one!
    Great, i update my vehicles and track list

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by couffi View Post
    No lua script updates ..

And some crash when exiting the DedicatedServer :

..\tier1\fileio.cpp (4009) : Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread: pending file writer configstore_log.txt
    ..\tier1\fileio.cpp (4009) : Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread: pending file writer content_log.txt
    ..\tier1\fileio.cpp (4009) : Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread: pending file writer connection_log_27017.txt
    ..\tier1\fileio.cpp (4009) : Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread: pending file writer stats_log.txt
    threadtools.cpp (3706) : Assertion Failed: Illegal termination of worker thread 'CFileWriterThread'
    I'm getting the same error. What is going on? any solution for this?