Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Custom Random Weather Automator"

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Just tried this on pc and it works like a dream, just had one of my best races ever against ai. Big thank you to Zenzic for this little program its amazing. I can't believe sms can't do something similar! Who wants to race cars in snow? This has brought Pcars 2 back to life for me
    The following user likes this Post: Zenzic

Platform
    PC
    just had a couple of races using this tool. It's fantastic. Proper random weather that you know isn't going to be silly just adds so much to the game. Blasting along looking at the sky trying to guess if it's going to rain adds loads to the experience. Thanks Zenzic, this is definitely a must-have tool
    Crew Chief details here http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...r-for-PC-users
    Website, download link and forum: http://thecrewchief.org
    Or make a donation, if you think the chief needs to drink more beer:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=LW33XFXP4DPZE

Platform
    PC
    I don't know why something like this is not in the game, specially in the dedicated servers that could generate the random weather from a file text with all the avaliable options.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia GTX 1080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung 951 PCI 250GB | Monitor: Asus VG248 144Hz | Wheel: Fanatec CSL | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator/// Open Weather App

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Love this app. Works wonderful.
    The following user likes this Post: Zenzic

Platform
    PC
    I found this thread as I was thinking of something similar for the Dedicated Server - plugging in a bit of code to randomise the weather a little when rotating from event to event. Unless someone's already done that?
    CPU Ryzen 5 1600 @3.2 GHz Mobo Asus PRIME B350-PLUS RAM 16 GB DDR4-3000 Gfx MSI - GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GAMING X+ 8G OS Windows 10 Pro Wheel Logitech G25 HMD Oculus Rift

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven Smiles View Post
    I found this thread as I was thinking of something similar for the Dedicated Server - plugging in a bit of code to randomise the weather a little when rotating from event to event. Unless someone's already done that?
    I'm pretty sure no one has something like this working at the moment. If you were able to implement it it would be amazing!

Platform
    PC
    I think Mr Belowski already has the answer with http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...weather-issues
    CPU Ryzen 5 1600 @3.2 GHz Mobo Asus PRIME B350-PLUS RAM 16 GB DDR4-3000 Gfx MSI - GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GAMING X+ 8G OS Windows 10 Pro Wheel Logitech G25 HMD Oculus Rift