Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassins Creed - Origins

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    A bit more info on the upcoming free discovery mode:

This is supposed to launch in January but the same goes for the Hidden Ones DLC (first of 2 expansions from the season pass). Not sure which one will be released first.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa

Platform
    PC
    I am still trying to figure out, where this one ranks. In the top 5 AC games!
    Project CARS 2 T150 & T300 RS
    PC's used during WMD 2
    PC 1 Win 10 Home 64bit MSI 970 Gamer/FX-8350(4.2), 16GB Crucial, Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC (MSI AfterBurner 1100 and 1425)
    PC 2 Win 10 Home 64bit ASUS Prime X370-Pro/Ryzen 7 1700X 3.77 GHz, 32 GB Corsair Veng 3200 @ 2933,
    MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 (MSI AfterBurner 120/89/137/425)
    PC 3 Win 10 Home 64bit ASUS Prime Z270-A/i7 7700K 4.5 GHz, 32 GB GSKILL Trident White 3200, EVGA SC GTX 1070 (MSI AfterBurner 109/89/124/425) Oculus Rift CV1 (VR Cover for eyewear)

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by GTsimms View Post
    I am still trying to figure out, where this one ranks. In the top 5 AC games!
    Hehe I've seen many ranked lists from veteran AC games. For me it's the first AC game I played so it's easy. But I bought AC 1 (X1X enhanced), AC 3, The Ezio Collection (remastered) and the Chronicles Trilogy all during the past sales season so I plan to start the franchise from the start as well. But also bought the Witcher 3 and The Frozen Wilds this sales season so I don't really know where to start first.

Ubisoft also released the January update blog:

https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/g...rigins-january
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa

Platform
    PC
    Well, I'm still loving the game... I'll be looking forward to all the new stuff
    The following 2 users likes this Post: breyzipp, Konan

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper117 View Post
    Well, I'm still loving the game... I'll be looking forward to all the new stuff
    Absolutely! Can't wait for both expansions and the discovery tour, ever since I completed the game I'm absolutely hungry for more and I don't really want to start any other game I should play. Hopefully after all the DLC are released we also get a NewGame+ mode as well.

Meanwhile... at bandit camp...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5e50623c-5f72-4df4-b660-26246dc7e09e.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	131.5 KB 
ID:	248564

(finally got my Anubis set, after killing a 4th God today)
    (Anubis Trial of the Gods is back up so it can be killed for another count towards the Anubis set) (and for the community challenge)
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Innerspace HQ, Konan, milliotseb

Platform
    PC
    Cool just bought AC as well. I only have to get used at gaming with a keyboard and mouse again. After years playing on consoles it is a bit awkward to us a keyboard and mouse again. Fighting is a bit harder for me but I will get used to it of course. before the consoles I was used with gaming on the PC.

But any tips when starting out with this AC? do's and don'ts....
    Steam: Olijke Poffer CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming 11 GB | Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 2550x1440 | Controller:Thrustmaster T150 Pro with brake mod & TH8A Shifter| Misc: Oculus Rift , Playseat Challenge, Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

Close enough to enjoy the sounds of the TT-circuit
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    Cool just bought AC as well. I only have to get used at gaming with a keyboard and mouse again. After years playing on consoles it is a bit awkward to us a keyboard and mouse again. Fighting is a bit harder for me but I will get used to it of course. before the consoles I was used with gaming on the PC.

Please just buy a 360 controller or an Xbox one controller. Haven't touched mouse and keyboard for gaming since I got one (for the original Assassin's Creed at launch(2007?) coincidentally). It was also the time I made the move duplicate PC screen to the TV downstairs and use a long USB wire(with hub attached) to have access to that there. Upstairs is now ONLY for racing(but even that will be fixed soon )

My weapon of choice was(and still is) a wired 360 controller.
    Let's change the world today with a whisper

/
    // MaximusDoriftus (Steam))

The following 2 users likes this Post: breyzipp, Olijke Poffer

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post

Congrats!

I didn't buy AC but instead I bought a Samsung SSD with free AC:Origins, since some games were starting to dislike my old Samsung F1 Spinpoint harddrive... especially in VR it gave me flashes to the SteamVR loading screen.

That said.... now I have to wait till probably the end of February untill I get my voucher with the code on it for my copy of AC:Origins. So I am kinda watching jealously seeing everyone enjoy the beautiful game, and will continue to do so for a while longer.
    System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - Philips 32PFL9604H/12 32inch TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)
    The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    ...LOL...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

Close enough to enjoy the sounds of the TT-circuit
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan van Beilen View Post
    Congrats!

I didn't buy AC but instead I bought a Samsung SSD with free AC:Origins, since some games were starting to dislike my old Samsung F1 Spinpoint harddrive... especially in VR it gave me flashes to the SteamVR loading screen.

That said.... now I have to wait till probably the end of February untill I get my voucher with the code on it for my copy of AC:Origins. So I am kinda watching jealously seeing everyone enjoy the beautiful game, and will continue to do so for a while longer.
    OT: I see you still have your old wheels. Maybe it's a northern thing, but I have a very similar collection(replace LWWF with LDFP) Even down to my newest wheel being a CSW 2.5 + Porsche(liked the ergonomics and leather better or else it would definitely have been the BMW), shifter and handbrake.

Anyway I hope it arrives soon, because with the DLC and historic tour coming you will have a lot to do at once. I haven't even completed the game yet(and I got it on launchday).
    Let's change the world today with a whisper

/
    // MaximusDoriftus (Steam))