Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassins Creed - Origins

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Innerspace HQ View Post
    The only games I own that show up as enhanced are F1 2017 and Projicars 2. This was at 6am this morning, it may have been pushed out already today but it wasn't this morning even though the Microsnot site says it's already available.
    Aah ok thanks. Maybe 1.03 was just to enable HDR then on all platforms (like for example for the Xbox One S) and the upcoming 1.04 is the 4k patch for X1X.

Keep me posted.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa

Platform
    PC
    The AC game I played and loved the most was the first one set in the medieval period... I'd never played a game like that before and it really impressed me.
    I got the next two but didn't enjoy them as much as the first.
    I have Black Flag but the pirate scenario didn't do it for me. I gave up on it.
    I'm really intrigued by Origins, but not sure if I should spend that amount of money on it... perhaps I'll wait until it comes up in a sale, (I'm retired now so money is tight). Have to say the game looks gorgeous though!

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    One of the most classy cinematic game trailers ever made? Absolutely dig the Leonard Cohen song for this!

enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa
    The following user likes this Post: Innerspace HQ

Platform
    PC
    I loved Assassin's Creed II for its atmosphere and stealth stuff. This looks tempting, but I'll have to find out first what the gameplay involves.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I never played previous AC games but from what I’ve read/seen this is less about being stealthy on rooftops than AC2, that type of gameplay is still possible in cities but it is not the only type gameplay. It’s gotten a lot of influence from other open world RPG games like Witcher 3 and I recognise some elements from Horizon Zero Dawn and Far Cry in the gameplay videos as well (while waiting for the game to arrive I’ve been watching a lot of gameplay walkthrough videos).

The combat system has also changed a lot from previous AC games with now a hit box system in place instead of the “animation” combat system.

If an RPG in a vast open world is your thing and if you happen to like the ancient Egypt setting then for sure get this. In any other situation I recommend watching some gameplay videos first.
    The following user likes this Post: Sankyo

Close enough to enjoy the sounds of the TT-circuit
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    I loved Assassin's Creed II for its atmosphere and stealth stuff. This looks tempting, but I'll have to find out first what the gameplay involves.
    The atmosphere of 2 was one of the best but ancient(mystical) Egypt trumps it easily. And the gameplay is improved a lot(although I had no problem at all with the old gameplay). And the sheer size of the map alone is something awesome. It feels bigger than the world of Just Cause 3(because you have no vehicles).

I hope the next one is China or Japan
    Let's change the world today with a whisper
    CSW 2.5, 918 Wheel, V3 pedals, INNO3D 1080Ti, 4770K, 55" UHD LG/Vive
    /// MaximusDoriftus (Steam)
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Great game, and huge! Don't think anything can beat AC II as that was my first, but this is somewhere near the top.

Funny though, how difficult it is to control Bayek. When his shoes are cold, I just keep spinning. And, oddly enough, wellingtons seems to get the best grip in the desert heat :P

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Maskmagog View Post
    Great game, and huge! Don't think anything can beat AC II as that was my first, but this is somewhere near the top.

Funny though, how difficult it is to control Bayek. When his shoes are cold, I just keep spinning. And, oddly enough, wellingtons seems to get the best grip in the desert heat :P
    You can use the camel shi..... errr I mean the tyre warmers.
    The following user likes this Post: Maskmagog

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    From Amazon.co.uk:

Hello,

We are very sorry to notify you that your order xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx for Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition 1TB Console is now expected to arrive on Wednesday 8 November.

To apologise for the inconvenience, we've added a 20 promotional credit to your account. It will be automatically applied to eligible orders during the checkout process.
    Lovely! Please delay it a few more days at a 20/day rate!

Platform
    XBOX1
    Got all 58 sync points, found all hermit locations, found all puzzle locations, and have all the areas unlocked. Now that I'm at level 22, I can start playing all the quests and tomb locations with more success. Waiting to grab the puzzle rewards until I'm at a higher level so the items will be at a higher level too.
    A game that I paid for that works! Who knew?
    Shneeb108 / XBoxOne / us / EST