Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alternative Leaderboard

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cry_inc View Post
    Using the Project CARS Static Data API by SenorPez I was able to get the vehicle class selection up and running again. For example, you can now select GT3 in the class list and it will show you the times for all GT3 vehicles in one table.

Many thanks to SenorPez, without his API project this would not be possible!
    Nice and thanks

Platform
    PC
    @cry_inc is there anyway for it to generate a unique html link for a search. also is there anyway you could get the website to work with importhtml for google doc if not i understand.

Cheers Demon

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoTTS View Post
    Any change we can get all tracks ? Now there are only 27 tracks, a lot of my favorite tracks are missing.
    Alls track are currently not possible. But a few more are.

Everyone, please use this poll to let me know which tracks to add: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll1939369x2304a47f-51
    I set the limit to 5 votes per month for each person.

Quote Originally Posted by Speeddmon91 View Post
    is there anyway for it to generate a unique html link for a search
    At least the basic stuff like track + vehicle + user should work. The advanced filters are not supported. Takes a bit of time and will to implement which I currently don't have

Quote Originally Posted by Speeddmon91 View Post
    also is there anyway you could get the website to work with importhtml for google doc
    If you know and tell what exactly I have to change and its a low/minmal effort solution without side effects I would be willing to do it. Otherwise not, since its some kind of exotic use case
    The following user likes this Post: RoccoTTS

Platform
    PC
    i would if i knew but i had a look comparing to the pcars leaderboard all i can think is that that it not storing the data in a way for google to read it. because you both use a table to store the data but i get this when using the formula "imported content is empty." as where it on the pcars one it pull the data in.

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    This is then probably caused by the JavaScript that loads the data dynamically into the HTML table. It uses JavaScript to pull the data from a JSON API after the HTML was loaded. The simpler leaderboard by SMS does this not, it generates fully populated HTML pages on the server and delivers them to the browser without any dynamic JavaScript stuff.

May be you can build a simple script that uses the raw data from the JSON API (example: http://pcars.13ms.de/api/times?track...8234598&page=1) and imports it into into Google docs or converts it into CSV data.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cry_inc View Post
    This is then probably caused by the JavaScript that loads the data dynamically into the HTML table. It uses JavaScript to pull the data from a JSON API after the HTML was loaded. The simpler leaderboard by SMS does this not, it generates fully populated HTML pages on the server and delivers them to the browser without any dynamic JavaScript stuff.

May be you can build a simple script that uses the raw data from the JSON API (example: http://pcars.13ms.de/api/times?track...8234598&page=1) and imports it into into Google docs or converts it into CSV data.
    cheers, but you say simple i don't the first thing about scripting

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Only 2 votes in 3 days..really??
    ASRock Z97 Pro4, i5 4690, 16Gb DDR3, GTX 1070
    Thrustmaster T500/Stock pedals/Paddles

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ttb57 View Post
    Only 2 votes in 3 days..really??
    Sorry but i use these leaderboards now because they have at least every track.
    MSI TRIDENT-014EU specs : Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz | NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 3GB | RAM 8GB DDR4 | Windows 10 64 bit (1709)
    Thrustmaster TX base | Leather 28GT rim | T3PA pedals | Playseat Evolution Alcantara | Panasonic 50" 4K TV
    FFB TM CP 100/100/100/0/0 | FFB PC2 Raw 100/50/50/80

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    That's exactly what we're voting for...more tracks. Plus I like that you can keep track of your times easily.
    ASRock Z97 Pro4, i5 4690, 16Gb DDR3, GTX 1070
    Thrustmaster T500/Stock pedals/Paddles

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Looks like the voting idea failed Lets do it directly via PM instead, using first come first serve. Looking forward to get the first requests