Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Replay saving bug on PS4 - smaller than 1 GB but cut off

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hello to the community
    but I have a problem level slowed down I'm in the direction of a TEAM e-Sport and the slow ones save more at all or yesterday with the patch 6.0 bah I did a session of 2 hours on the circuit of Le Mans and saving the idle took me an hour thank you to find a solution to this problem and quickly a new update to solve this problem THANKS

Banned
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldanimal View Post
    what is the Source of your sales Data?

My Data is very different... Unofficial for sure...
    160,000 total sales on PC platform... Via Steam sales totals
    400,000 + on PS4 platform. Via PS4 sales totals ( Does not include Digital Downloads. )
    I consider published sales numbers an utter fiction.

The truth is easy to find out. No, not sales, but people playing are easy to count. Take a look in the online multiplayer forum. Massively PC. I just read a post from someone on a PC talking about there being from 30-50 visible online rooms at peak UK times. I have never seen 30 rooms maximum on console. It's usually under 20. Most of which had 5 drivers and under. Take a look at our PS4 forum here, and count daily posts. Then go to GT Planet and count GTS's daily posts.

Then there was a poll on the General forum a few weeks ago trying to find people's most important issues. One of the questions was platform. PC respondents outnumbered total console at least 3:1.

Sales do not represent players. GTS's user data gathering system ( http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats....ort_play_ratio ) shows a mere 18% of purchasers playing online regularly. Their 600,000 active players out of several million purchasers, if applied to PC2, don't paint a very positive picture of online participation.

The basic facts are, there are FAR more casual players playing racing games than serious league participation. By at least an order of magnitude. And PC2 is a nightmare to play if you are a casual player. And getting worse every day, as dubious decisions like nixing host kick abilities make it harder and harder to find a clean room.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Cockpit view. 28 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 65. World movement 50, all other camera movement, 0. G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 40-60, 15-35, 0. Assists, all off. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig.
    You Tube Channel, recording my attempts to beat the AI at 120/100.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAW...nmkXnpurVpNxzQ

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by simsimsheree View Post
    I consider published sales numbers an utter fiction.

The truth is easy to find out. No, not sales, but people playing are easy to count. Take a look in the online multiplayer forum. Massively PC. I just read a post from someone on a PC talking about there being from 30-50 visible online rooms at peak UK times. I have never seen 30 rooms maximum on console. It's usually under 20. Most of which had 5 drivers and under. Take a look at our PS4 forum here, and count daily posts. Then go to GT Planet and count GTS's daily posts.

Then there was a poll on the General forum a few weeks ago trying to find people's most important issues. One of the questions was platform. PC respondents outnumbered total console at least 3:1.

Sales do not represent players. GTS's user data gathering system ( http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats....ort_play_ratio ) shows a mere 18% of purchasers playing online regularly. Their 600,000 active players out of several million purchasers, if applied to PC2, don't paint a very positive picture of online participation.

The basic facts are, there are FAR more casual players playing racing games than serious league participation. By at least an order of magnitude. And PC2 is a nightmare to play if you are a casual player. And getting worse every day, as dubious decisions like nixing host kick abilities make it harder and harder to find a clean room.
    blah blah blah ( sorry) but really.
    Cockpit view. 28 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 65. World movement 50, all other camera movement, 0. G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 40-60, 15-35, 0. Assists, all off. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig.
    You Tube Channel, recording my attempts to beat the AI at 120/100.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAW...nmkXnpurVpNxzQ

Banned
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaskarspants View Post
    blah blah blah ( sorry) but really.
    It's possible you could put less thought into a post.

But difficult...