I am thinking about the patch all day long
    It seems I fell in love with the patch
    https://youtu.be/9Deg7VrpHbM
    Proud owner of the XBOX ONE X
    The following 2 users likes this Post: 1nterceptor, Eric Rowland

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    I am waiting for black friday. Depends on what the better offer is but I am for sure getting a t300, either the gt edition or the alcantara edition because they both come with the better pedals. And I'm also getting the playseat challenge. I have done a lot of research on seats and wheels and this is by far the best you can get for your money!
    I admit it is pretty hard to wait for black friday because I could buy the whole setup right now. I had to keep my cool a couple of times in the last days.. haha

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cladandadum View Post
    Which wheel are you getting? I must admit that the authenticity of this game has convinced me to take the plunge and buy a wheel.

This is now confirmed as my wife has given her permission....
    You won't regret it bro. Your fingers and hands will also thank you. Get a decent one to begin with though eh. Worth it in the short to long-term.

Quote Originally Posted by 1nterceptor View Post
    I am thinking about the patch all day long
    It seems I fell in love with the patch
    Man I been dreaming of the next patch so long myself. Think I'm in love too. I'm thinking it would be well worth it.
    PS4. Fanatec CSL Elite wheel and pedals. PSN ID: davidtsmith333
    The following 2 users likes this Post: 1nterceptor, Cladandadum

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by V3nom View Post
    I am waiting for black friday. Depends on what the better offer is but I am for sure getting a t300, either the gt edition or the alcantara edition because they both come with the better pedals. And I'm also getting the playseat challenge. I have done a lot of research on seats and wheels and this is by far the best you can get for your money!
    I admit it is pretty hard to wait for black friday because I could buy the whole setup right now. I had to keep my cool a couple of times in the last days.. haha
    Woot Woot!!! Go for it bro.

About the waiting. Me, I don't think I have the patience nah. When you see I eyeing up something so I want to have it now. What about after all the waiting they don't have it on special?
    Last edited by davidt33; 12-11-2017 at 11:10.
    The following user likes this Post: V3nom

Platform
    PC
    Really ! all this talk of loving a patch ! The patch is for a game that we already have and could play , albeit a bit broken in ways but to love a patch that we have never met and that might have a few bugs in it itself !
    Do we even know what is in this patch ? Nothing really has been spoken of other than about 150 odd fixes .
    Will it bring new content or something ? is that what all the excitement is about ?
    Come on Guys go play something else while we wait and just keep an eye on Steam for the update .
    I have been playing other Sims and realising how good they are ...Again ..

I think SMS are doing other Sims favours by taking so long to release the patch because it is forcing me and possibly other to fire up Sims that we haven't in a while and seeing the shortcomings of pC2 .
    It certainly takes the shine of the new shiny toy .
    GPU: Galax GTX1080Ti EXOC / CPU: Intel i7 7700K@ 5.1GHz/ Cooler: Noctua NH-u14s/ Mobo: Asrock z170 Extreme4/ RAM: 16GB Trident Z 3200mhz C14/ PSU: CM V750/ Storage: 4TB WD/250GB Evo 850 SSD/ Case: Storm Enforcer/ OS: Win 10/ Display: Philips BDM4065UC 40" 3840x2160p / GT Ultimate/ Wheel: Fanatec CSW v2/ Formula v2 - magnetic shifter Mod / CS Universal Hub - magnetic shifter Mod/ Pedals: CSR Elite/Steam/2ndLastJedi

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by davidt33 View Post
    Woot Woot!!! Go for it bro.

About the waiting. Me, I don't think I have the patience nah. When you see I eyeing up something so I want to have it now. What about after all the waiting they don't have it on special?
    Yeah well to be honest I have sooo much to do for the University at the moment. So it is better for me to wait till black friday and to bring all the stuff I got to do on point.
    But yeah I would probably not give a shit for saving 50 euros or so on black friday, if I would not have anything to do..

Platform
    PS4
    Yeah well to be honest I have sooo much to do for the University at the moment. So it is better for me to wait till black friday and to bring all the stuff I got to do on point.
    But yeah I would probably not give a shit for saving 50 euros or so on black friday, if I would not have anything to do..
    How far away is the Black Friday thingy?

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    It's on the 24th, so less then two weeks. I can really use this time and the patch still is'nt there sooo...

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Iam also waiting for the patch,look every morning for it on steam,hope it fixes the game,sim alot,espeachly the AI.
    The following user likes this Post: davidt33

Platform
    PS4
    It's on the 24th, so less then two weeks. I can really use this time and the patch still is'nt there sooo...
    Sounds reasonable. Not too long. And yeah, the next patch will surely be here before that.