Thread: Crew chief warn on low fuel?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Crew chief warn on low fuel?

I've got a triple screen - with how broken the HUD editor is I have the multi purpose element all the way on the far right out of my view - on multiple occasions I've run out of fuel in an endurance race because I didn't notice it ran low.

Anyone else think a crew chief should radio in and suggest pit stops? He does when there is aero damage but not for fuel or tires.

Platform
    PS4
    It would be nice but... this is why I run with the interior showing so I can see the fuel gage. It might not be how you run but I feel its my responsibility to know the fuel.

Perhaps if there was a mode where the crew chief was more involved? Call it the (Non-Alonso Setting)
    "Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." Collin McRae

Keena
    Quote Originally Posted by MK153 View Post
    I've got a triple screen - with how broken the HUD editor is I have the multi purpose element all the way on the far right out of my view - on multiple occasions I've run out of fuel in an endurance race because I didn't notice it ran low.

Anyone else think a crew chief should radio in and suggest pit stops? He does when there is aero damage but not for fuel or tires.
    In the crewchief instructions there's help on voice interaction. I followed this and now simply say "how's my fuel" if I'm worried.

Platform
    PC
    This must be something new. I believe I've had numerous occasions where Crewchief notified me of low fuel and tires being spent.