Thread: restoring default car setups

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

restoring default car setups

i would like to know ho i can reset the default loose/stable setups in pc2. it seems i saved some changes in that setups and when reseting them vi the button i onlyy get back the loose setup. i rather would like to rebuild the stable setup of a car and that's why i hope somebody can assist me and giving me the required tip for resetting to default.

thanks a lot.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by thydney1970 View Post
    i would like to know ho i can reset the default loose/stable setups in pc2. it seems i saved some changes in that setups and when reseting them vi the button i onlyy get back the loose setup. i rather would like to rebuild the stable setup of a car and that's why i hope somebody can assist me and giving me the required tip for resetting to default.

thanks a lot.
    When you load your setup on the left side of the page hit all tracks and they should pop up. Just load and save from that point.
    CAR AIN'T GOT NO ROOF!!!!! - Young Dro

All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small - Lao Tzu

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    i did that already but it seems that modifications from my side are stored in the stable or loose default setup...

Platform
    PC
    Make sure you don't use the over right button on screen go to "Save New Setup" and over right the set this way.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    thanks and will give it a try. I also have the problem with the additional comment, 2nd entry line, when saving a setup. This comment will never be stored. by example, when downloading a tt-setup from another user and make some minor changes.... when saving and renaming the setup, the name of setup will be changed. when changing the 2nd entry line with my own notes, this comment will be always overwritten with the old notes. any solution for this issue would be very kind and helpful for me.