Platform
    PC
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	269124

End of Championship Report.

It's a dominant League Championship win for sean_d, 6 out of 6 wins, and now on 4 total League Title wins, catching Born2BSlow on 5. e300vkb takes 2nd and Hasslemoff is 3rd.
    RossinHD wins the Handicapped Championship with Matt S 2nd and Genetix604 3rd.
    In the Ballast Championship, sean_d takes the victory from myrdo and FTR mov.
    In the Team Championship, the off roaders! dominate for the win, The Bandicoots 2nd and Fast(ish) n Loud.
    The inaugaural Knockout Cup winner was Hasslemoff, beeting e300vkb in the final.

League 1. Demotions : inthebagbud and Teamsreth
    League 2. Promotions : FTR Mov and Twistygit. Demotions : Dpb1975 and Maclean
    League 3. Promotions : Jabbah and Rakanishu2199. Demotions : Killjoy Snorlax and 2609stevell
    League 4. Promotions : dibs, Danny and NoisyGriff

Some stats for you for the championship.

11,775 laps completed.
    17,922 miles completed

And now the moment you've all been waiting for, The Stoopid Challenges Alternative Awards

The "Might be getting a bit obsessed" award with a remarkable 1517 laps completed is Jabbah
    The "I hate that effing Race Director" award with 739 invalid laps, perhaps unsurprisingly, is again Jabbah
    The "Need for Speed" award for the top maximum speed is Zask with 181.46 mph in a Ligier JS P2 Judd
    The "Mr Cautious" award for most use of the brakes is SniperAsh6 at Silverstone - International
    The "Heavy Right Foot" award for most use of the accelerator is Born2BSlow at Sakitto - GP
    The "Yank it baby" award for most use of the wheel is VampyrByte at Oschersleben - C Course
    The "I love that Restart button" award for most laps started is Jabbah with 2720 (he's had a busy season)
    The "Quest for perfection" award for bailing out of laps is Hasslemoff with only 19.3% of laps started actually completed
    The "Ploughing on Regardless" award for keeping on going is edgeofgrip who completed 92.6% of the laps he started

And drum roll please.......

The "Flappy Lips" award for most posts in the chatroom during the championship is...... he's got it again, it's Born2BSlow.

Come join us for the new season at www.stoopidchallenges.com, all formats PC/PS4/XBox
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Maskmagog, Zaskarspants

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Race Report from Oulton Park.

We have a new record of 48 drivers taking part so we have opened up a new League to cater for the new volume, taking us up to 5 leagues.

League 1. e300vkb takes the win from sean_d and Zask by 0.03 secs. myrdo and Twistygit in the relegation zone.
    League 2. Jabbah miles ahead of the rest of us, Maskmagog sitting in second. PH_Racing43 and Teamsreth in the relegation zone.
    League 3. Danny and edgeofgrip out in front. Dpb1975 and NoisyGriff in the relegation zone.
    League 4. kev7whyte and Speckle leading. Empty_Space77 and 2609stevell in the relegation zone.
    League 5. molineux1980 and Boneyard78 leading.
    In the Handicapped Championship jab1362 takes the win and the initial championship lead.
    In the Team Championship, the off roaders! miles ahead from Fast(ish) n Loud and The Bandicoots.

In the Knockout Cup, there was a few shocks, with Rakanishu2199 beating kev7whyte, SniperAsh6 beating Maskmagog. Knockout begins in earnest this week with the rest of us joining in.

Next race is Le Mans Bugatti Circuit in a Ferrari 488 GTE.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Gutted I Cant do this due my internet provider not allowing the udp stuff to work. I'll just see how I fair manually.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    fgriiis, you can add laptimes manually at the stoopidchallenges web site. So you can participate fully. I really recommend it, it's super fun and a great community!
    Thrustmaster TX, Italia 458 wheel, T3PA-Pro, Firmware 54, Xbox One X, public OS, 24" 1080 monitor
    Don't miss Yorkie065's excellent videos: Ep26-LiveTrack pt1. Ep 27-LiveTrack pt2.
    Project CALC - unified leaderboards - Forum thread
    The following user likes this Post: Zaskarspants

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Back from my hols now so we can have a Race Report from Monaco. With my predilection for hitting barriers this was not a personal favourite and I must have written off about 50 Honda NSXs.

League 1. After last week's relative disaster sean_d is back to his best and wins by a clear second from e300vkb. It's going to be tight for the championship, if it carries on being sean_d followed by e300vkb for the last 2 races, then by my maths, sean_d would win it by virtue of result countback. myrdo and Twistygit in the relegation zone.
    League 2. Jabbah miles ahead of the rest of us, VampyrByte sitting in second. Myself and PH_Racing43 looking doomed in the relegation zone.
    League 3. Speckle well in the lead, A_Chalk_Outline currently in 2nd but literally any one of 7 could challenge. Dpb1975 and NoisyGriff in the relegation zone.
    League 4. Flagnag winning, kev7whyte and Genetix604 fighting for 2nd. Empty_Space77 and molineux1980 in the relegation zone with 2609stevell also in trouble down there.
    League 5. SJD_Prime and Boneyard78 looking good for promotion.
    In the Handicapped Championship Boneyard78 takes the win and closes the gap to jab1362.
    In the Ballast Championship, Speckle wins but it's sean_d well out in front.
    In the Team Championship, the off roaders! miles ahead from The Bandicoots and Fast(ish) n Loud.

In the Knockout Cup, there was a result that went against the odds and that was Born2BSlow beating Jabbah, despite Jabbah being 93% odds on. So that gives us our semi-finals, arguably our best 2 drivers are aginst each other, sean_d vs e300vkb, and FTR mov vs Born2BSlow in the other one.

Next race is Spa in a BMW V12 LMR.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Maskmagog, Zaskarspants

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Race Report from Historic Spa, possibly the dullest track we've done yet.

This race was all about e300vkb, a storming time through a lot of effort, 207 laps started. sean_d, having a catalogue of hardware failures, sees him only able to take 2nd.

League 1. It's looking like e300vkb could have this one sewn up now, with sean_d 2nd and Zask 3rd. Twistygit and Myrdo all but mathematically down. Hasslemoff could also be going down under 'no-show' rules.
    League 2. Jabbah's made it 5 wins from 5 so is now uncatchable, Vampyrbyte secure in 2nd. PH_Racing43 definitely down (no-show rules) and it looks like I'll be keeping him company in the drop down.
    League 3. Speckle's won the league, close between A_Chalk_Outline and tuomijr for the other promotion slot. NoisyGriff defintiely down (no-show rules) and Dpb197 likely for the other slot.
    League 4. Flagnag has won the League, and Genetix604 clear for the other slot. 2609stevell in trouble (no-show) and Empty_Space77 as well.
    League 5. Boneyard78 and SJD_Prime level at the top.

As you can see a lot of people with no-show drops coming up, so keep on pushing as that means more promotion slots open up.

Handicapped Championship and Boneyard78 takes the win and the Championship lead going into the last race, with jab1362 right behind him.
    Ballast Championship, e300vkb takes the win and the overall lead.
    In the knockout championship e300vkb takes out sean_d and FTR mov beats Born2BSlow. So it's grand final time between e300vkb and FTR mov.
    Team Championship, the off roaders!, 5 from 5, totally unbeatable, The Bandicoots wandering along behind them.

Final race of the championship is the Player's Choice, Ford Focus RS RX at Long Beach Street Circuit, good luck all.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled1.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	270224

End of Championship Report.

The summer holidays have caused a few upsets as people disappear to warmer climes.
    e300vkb wins the League Championship from sean_d, with Zask taking 3rd.
    Boneyard78 wins the Handicapped Championship with jab1362 2nd and SJD_Prime 3rd.
    In the Ballast Championship, sean_d takes the victory from Djbuzz07 and pmjg66.
    In the Team Championship, the off roaders! dominate for the win, 6 wins out of 6, The Bandicoots 2nd and Fast(ish) n Loud.
    The Knockout Cup winner was e300vkb, beating FTR mov in the final.

League 1. Demotions : Twistygit and myrdo, and unfortunately Hasslemoff for no-show.
    League 2. Promotions : Jabbah, inthebagbud and VampyrByte. Demotions : SniperAsh6 and PH_Racing43
    League 3. Promotions : Speckle, A_Chalk_Outline and tuomijr. Demotions : edgeofgrip and NoisyGriff (no show)
    League 4. Promotions : Flagnag, Genetix604 and kev7whyte. Demotions : Empty_Space77, 2609stevell and Sundaygloom (no show)
    League 5. Promotions : SJD_Prime, Boneyard78, GT500Cobra, jab1362 and torquenstein666

Some stats for you for the championship.

4,372 laps completed.
    10,253 miles completed

And now the moment you've all been waiting for, The Stoopid Challenges Alternative Awards

The "Might be getting a bit obsessed" award with 394 laps completed is A_Chalk_Outline
    The "I hate that effing Race Director" award with 165 invalid laps, is again A_Chalk_Outline
    The "Need for Speed" award for the top maximum speed is inthebagbud with 206.08 mph in a BMW V12 LMR
    The "Mr Cautious" award for most use of the brakes is Twistygit at Azure Circuit
    The "Heavy Right Foot" award for most use of the accelerator is sean_d at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps Historic - GP
    The "Yank it baby" award for most use of the wheel is Genetix604 at Long Beach Street Circuit
    The "I love that Restart button" award for most laps started is Danny with 1029
    The "Quest for perfection" award for bailing out of laps is Hasslemoff with only 15.7% of laps started actually completed
    The "Ploughing on Regardless" award for keeping on going is pmjg66 who completed 76.6% of the laps he started

And drum roll please.......

The "Flappy Lips" award for most posts in the chatroom during the championship is...... he's got it again, it's Born2BSlow.

Come join us for the new season at www.stoopidchallenges.com, all formats PC/PS4/XBox