Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is the best steering wheel for PS4?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Which is the best steering wheel for PS4?

Hello,

I am new here, therefore the question about the best steering wheel.
    Can anybody recommend one?
    Thanks in advance

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Fanatec CSL elite PS4 - if you are serious?
    PS4 PRO, PS4 VR headset, 60inch Samsung 4K UHD TV, GT Omega pro cockpit, Fanatec CSL PS4 with BMW rim, Formula carbon rim, CSL loadcell pedals, Thrustmaster TH8A shifter, Turtle Beach Stealth700 Bluetooth h/set.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: davidt33, hkraft300

Platform
    PC
    Depends on your budget and how serious you are about sim racing. G29, T150, T300, and Fanatec wheels are all great choices respectively. Keep in mind if you are buying a wheel about how you decide to mount it.
    Last edited by ctzn; 25-11-2017 at 20:39.
    RWB Racing | Steam: Wired247 | Flickr: Wired 24/7 (PCARS 2 Eye Candy)
    CPU: i7 4790k | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: ASUS GTX 970 | PSU: Corsair CX600M | Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Red
    Displays: LG 34" UltraWide + LG 29" UltraWide Monitors (stacked) | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Wheel: Logitech G29 | Rig: GT Omega Pro RS9 Cockpit | ButtKicker Gamer 2 | SimVibe

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I don't know about how serious I am about sim racing, however wanted a good wheel, since anything else I would just not like + I have read some less nice things about the Thrustmaster T300, and obviously the gearbox in the Logitech wheels don't really help enjoyment. I am more serious about real cars.
    I thought Black Friday was a good occasion getting something nice.
    I'll try on the Fanatec page.

Platform
    PS4
    T150 or g29 , t300 , fanatec in that order . All good wheels but the more you seen the better the feeling
    PS4 clean racing community MRC http://marmiteracingcommunity.enjin....cing-community
    race clean , race fair and respect your opponents

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by maxx69 View Post
    T150 or g29 , t300 , fanatec in that order . All good wheels but the more you seen the better the feeling
    Hi,
    the order means from good to better? Or am I wrong?

Platform
    PC
    T150 is a good wheel but the T300 better etc. I have a T150 now and for me it is a good wheel. It is a step back from the Thrustmaster TX 458 Italia I had on the Xbox but I really love the T150 as well. Cheap but nice. If you’re really into serious racing I would get the best wheel for budget.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    My man, just yesterday I got the t300 alcantara edition. It is also my first wheel because I kind of never was into simracing but Project Cars 2 changed that for me.
    Anyhow, IMO the wheel quality is unbelievable! The pedals are not thaaat exceptional but with the brake mod they do feel very good and they do the job perfectly.
    I can't say anything about the shifter because it's coming on monday.
    The forcefeedback on this wheel is so awesome! Just make sure if you get the t300 to put the brakemod on the pedals and to not play until you set the FFB settings in PC2, also update the firmware and set the fan of the wheel to always be on.
    From the get go the FFB was way to strong but with the right settings it's perfect. I can feel the road just right(every damn bump), I can feel the kerbs and also the back of the car when it gets loose. I just had to take a break after 1 hour because my arms are sore.

Another thing, from what I have read the fanatec csl elite has some compatability problems either with the game or alltogether with the ps4 resulting in not so good FFB. If someone has that wheel and can prove me wrong then forget what I said.
    IMO the t300 alcantara edition is worth every single buck!
    Last edited by V3nom; 25-11-2017 at 21:21.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    There's a Fanatec CSL Elite to be sold with a stand, just 10minutes from my home. I'll wait for some more information on that one. It was supposedly used only for 1 hour. That seems interesting to me.
    The following user likes this Post: Xx-Rickdj82-Xx

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I got the T300 Alcantara Edition and absolutely love it. Was lucky to find it 100 cheaper than the recommended price too making it a bargain