Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which is the best steering wheel for PS4?

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    minimitch what ffb setting do you use?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Can't remember off the top of my head, will look tomorrow and let you know
    The following user likes this Post: V3nom

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    The compatibility problems with the CSL elite have been fixed in the demo of pcars2 and it’s working as it should and no more having to emulate the G29
    PS4 PRO, PS4 VR headset, 60inch Samsung 4K UHD TV, GT Omega pro cockpit, Fanatec CSL PS4 with BMW rim, Formula carbon rim, CSL loadcell pedals, Thrustmaster TH8A shifter, Turtle Beach Stealth700 Bluetooth h/set.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by CarreraRS View Post
    There's a Fanatec CSL Elite to be sold with a stand, just 10minutes from my home. I'll wait for some more information on that one. It was supposedly used only for 1 hour. That seems interesting to me.
    Seems like a good deal to me especially if getting for a fair price and confirmed condition is good. Will have to verify with the owner and ask why selling.

My dream when I grow up is to buy one of them fancy Fanatec wheels. They supposed to be top of the line durable stuff. Wish I could have bought one now. I would have gotten the very CSL Elite for PS4. Don't mind the bundle two-pedals either as I prefer to use the wheel paddles for gear shifting.
    Last edited by davidt33; 25-11-2017 at 21:21.
    PS4. Fanatec CSL Elite base, BMW M3 GT2 wheel, CS V3 pedals. PSN ID: davidtsmith333

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    thanks minimitch! Also, did you change anything in the thrustmaster control panel on pc?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by V3nom View Post
    thanks minimitch! Also, did you change anything in the thrustmaster control panel on pc?
    No need to. Only use it for firmware updates. Or when you use the wheel on the PC. For use with the PS4 you do not need the control panel on the PC.
    The following user likes this Post: V3nom

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by V3nom View Post
    Updated to the latest firmware but as Olijke said, it doesn't effect the PS4 so there's no need to change any settings on the PC control panel

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CarreraRS View Post
    There's a Fanatec CSL Elite to be sold with a stand, just 10minutes from my home. I'll wait for some more information on that one. It was supposedly used only for 1 hour. That seems interesting to me.
    Just make sure it's the PS4 compatible version or it will not work on your console. The CSLE for Xbox and PC can only be used on those platforms whereas the CSLE-PS4 can be used on all three platforms if you have the correct rim installed on the wheelbase.
    Last edited by Sum Dixon-Ear; 26-11-2017 at 00:34.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - Saor Alba - Bagpuss Smells of Mould
    The following user likes this Post: jimmyb_84

Platform
    PS4
    i’ve been looking at a wheel pedal upgrade form my T150. I used to own a fanatec CSR and absolutely loved it, think i nearly cried when i had to sell it.

I think i’m going to get a Fanatec love the new Mclaren wheel! The pedal sets are stunning too. My only other thought is a T500 with the Ferrari F1 wheel (love the buttons/switches) maybe with a Fanatec pedal set, if there are converters available.
    YouTube Channel
    Official Host for UK PS4 pad users Sunday Racers thread
    My setups, mostly GT3 Pcars Setup Website
    PSN: jimmy_b_84
    GT3 Pit Stop Guide Strategy Calculator (Version 2 for Open Office and Google Sheets)

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    There is indeed an adapter for using Fanatec pedals with Thrustmaster wheels - http://www.basherboards.com/CPX

I have owned both the T500 and CSLE-PS4... the Fanatec is better in every conceivable way... as is the Fanatec Formula Rim.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - Saor Alba - Bagpuss Smells of Mould