Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: [PS4] Patch 3.0 Discussion thread

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Erm... how do you move the warning message to the centre of the screen? Not spotted that option in the HUD...
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/Formula Carbon & BMW GT2 Rims/ClubSport V3i Pedals - Samsung UE65KS9000 4K - Beer - Stovies - Alba Gu Brŕth
    The following user likes this Post: Tom_2475221

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Absolutely the first clip is bang on slow down. But 40 seconds of stationary is what I'm questioning.
    Clip 2 the white lines as le Mans are they track limits or road white lines. If you take the kerb as track limit then it wasn't half off, paradoxically I was in gravel and lost time no need for slow down at all if kerb is track limit.
    I will be loading a Red Bull ring clip shortly where on the last turn you can cut it usually whole car off with nothing.
    Also you can run whole car off on exit on left side with same no warning.
    Le Mans can be a pain sometimes I've had it where I'm on the track which is a road with multiple white lines on the straights when I get a slow down warning. Maybe game is confused also which white line defines the track limits there. To my mind there is a barrier either side which defines it as per real life race.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    The game is really nice. I have spent many hours with it. Unfortunately, I noticed something. On some cars (for example: Astra TCR), the taillights will turn on when you brake. And turn on the lights turn on the brake lights. So correct the lamps in the next patch :-)
    Excellent WebApp: http://pcars.oscarolim.pt

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sum Dixon-Ear View Post
    Erm... how do you move the warning message to the centre of the screen? Not spotted that option in the HUD...
    In the "Edit Hud" screen click on messages and select the one you wan't to move with "X" from the list.
    After selecting the message should be visible on the screen, hover over it (make sure to leave the area where the messages get selected).
    Press and hold "X", move the message with your left stick.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    a few graphical anomalies on ps4pro with boost on.

on long beach the blue long beach overhead bridge flickers on and off.

the 2d rain overlay at night creates a thin bright white frame of pixels at the edge of the screen. this is more visible on chase bumper bonnet cams.

after a crash, sometimes ai cars wheels snap-turn left and right to angles so extreme the wheel is seen popping out of the ai car
    Last edited by luckyluca; 14-01-2018 at 12:01.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Turn boost off the game is optimised for PS4 pro , boost mode interferes with some games

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    Turn boost off the game is optimised for PS4 pro , boost mode interferes with some games
    I would've assumed recent games can detect and ignore the boost setting, similarly to how they detect the ps4pro version of the console.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyluca View Post
    I would've assumed recent games can detect and ignore the boost setting, similarly to how they detect the ps4pro version of the console.
    Definitely caused me issues with Titanfall 2, post Pro patch. With Boost mode enabled it would set the fan going and crash after about 30 minutes. Turned it off and worked fine from then on.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I just tested with boost on and off and the issue remains. Parts of the blue long beach overhead bridge just after the final turn of the long beach track flicker on and off for a frame or two every single lap. Blink and you'll miss it.
    It seems to be worse with best visuals fx on compared to best resolution. It's not a bit deal but it's worth flagging it.

Same for the odd light blotches at the edge of screen at night during rain. It seems to be streetlights affecting the 2d overlayed water droplets on the frame of the screen. it's like a tiny thin white frame around the screen which slides slightly with head movement. No biggie again but worth mentioning it.
    ps4 pro, 1080p, nohdr, best visualfx, latest patch.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    The thin white frame of pixels it's if you choose enhanced visuals in the settings on the pro I think it's a bug. I noticed this too so I keep to the balanced setting and it does not do it. Visuals looks crisp and really pop on default quality setting. I am using a 4k hdr TV but I have hdr off on PlayStation as I can't adjust the picture to look how I want it