Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [XB1] Patch 3.0 Discussion thread

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    So far the patch has been a very good improvement and still loving the game. Resolution mode looks great as well!

A few issues to note I have experienced.
    Console- Xbox 1 X
    Digital Download version
    Thrustmaster TX wheel

-Game still randomly crashes to dashboard when exiting a race. I ran about 5-6 laps in "Custom Race mode" on Nurburg GP with a Ferrari 488 GTE in a qualifying session. No AI cars. I paused game, went to exit to main screen menu of the game and the game crashed with that weird error sound when it crashes. This happened prior to patch as well.

-Camera flicker is still present when shifting with paddle shifters in Helmet Cockpit view with look to Apex on. When shifting up or down and the helmet is moving, randomly the screen has a quick flicker. I am using Auto Clutch if that matters. I tried to adjust Look to Apex values, camera movement, FOV, nothing makes it go away. This was present before the patch also.

- I see the Tuning menu now shows PSI instead of BAR which is great. However, during the race, in the HUD/Telemetry view, it still shows the Value in BAR.
    My Xbox One, Xbox One S & Xbox One X all crash from time to time. When I'm playing The Division. Make that same weird sound when it crashes or just crashes with no sound. I've had it do it on Tomb Raider too. I would say it's a console issue.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR (w/HDR Game Mode)

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    How do you get rid of the overhead rearview mirror and restore the lap time delta +/- in the HUD since the patch?
    Xbox 1 X - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals
    The following user likes this Post: TheYamazaki18

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Only done a little bit of testing due to lack of time but G920 FFB is still rubbish when going over 14 cars same as before. The wheel just wants to stay centred and takes more force to turn, also when you do turn it turns the car too much, for example a small movement left or right and the car is all over the place. Tried recalibration the wheel, changed to new default setups but nothing sorts it apart from reducing the cars down to 14 again, then it works great.

Friends have tried online and said itís fixed but not had chance myself to test.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Didn't see it mentioned in the patch notes (may have missed it though), but I remember it being mentioned that some safety code was going to be written in this patch to hopefully prevent the Career file loss issue. Was this indeed the case?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by tarbat View Post
    PAtch notes say “To make sure that everything is working as intended, please delete your pre-patch setups and create new ones.”.

Is there a quick and easy way of deleting ALL setups on Xbox?
    I'm wondering that too. I decided to start over with my career so I deleted my driver profile and created a new one. But all my setups are still there in the new profile.
    You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make a good use of it. --John Adams
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxEndurance View Post
    I believe this is for the PC only?
    I don't think so. The file format changed across the board.
    You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make a good use of it. --John Adams
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition

Platform
    XBOX1
    Invalid Use of Profanity bug returned when trying to save setups. The first car I tried - Ligier JS P3 - I deleted all my previous setups and created a new one - no problem. Then I loaded up the Toyota GT-86 Rocket Bunny GT4, a car for which I had no previous setups, and created a new setup named "GT-86 GT4 001" - got the profanity error. I went back to the Ligier and made a slight change to the setup I had just saved and saved with a new name - got the profanity error. Rebooted the XBox and tried both again, same profanity error. Unplugged the XBox for 3 minutes, restarted, tried both again, same profanity error. Exceedingly frustrating. Should I uninstall/reinstall the game?
    bennojonesphoto.com
    Flickr Page (PCars2 & FM6)

XBox One/Thrustmaster TMX Wheel/Pedals

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bennoj61 View Post
    Should I uninstall/reinstall the game?
    I don't know why that would help. I'd keep trying to change the name until you find something that it likes. Like for example, maybe it's the dash in the filename that's triggering the filter.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnizz58 View Post
    I don't know why that would help. I'd keep trying to change the name until you find something that it likes. Like for example, maybe it's the dash in the filename that's triggering the filter.
    The Ligier setup has no dash, and still gets the error.
    bennojonesphoto.com
    Flickr Page (PCars2 & FM6)

XBox One/Thrustmaster TMX Wheel/Pedals

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bennoj61 View Post
    The Ligier setup has no dash, and still gets the error.
    I was just using that as an example. Start with a simple name and see if you can get anything at all to work. If you can get it to save then go from there.