Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: [Available Now] Patch 3.0 on PS4?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz555 View Post
    PS4 is not really about racing games though. So many great exclusive games have come to PS4.
    I wasn’t talking about me but the guys throwing a fit. It is funny you say it isn’t about racing games. Yet at E3 release racing was one of the main focuses. Driveclub was supposed to change how we felt about what could be done with a PS4. I’m not that salty as it allows me other stuff. I’m more upset that Sony was dumb enough to release the patch and screw up MP. That’s the nutso part to me. As far as exclusive games. Your right console specially Sony is all I would buy at this point. But for me it’s building 2 pcs at this point and using PS4 for random exclusives or Blu-ray Disc.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBaldReverend View Post
    Why are people having a go at SMS for Sony's patch release policy? Sure, it seems strange that EU and NA have different approval teams and release dates but that's Sony's doing, not SMS.

If you want to direct your frustration somewhere, go to Sony.
    Please provide a link of where you read that it is acknowledged that it is SONY’s policy why there is no 3.0 update for the American Continent. I was chat with a Sony Representative and indicated that there was some implying in this forum that it was SONY holding the release. He promptly stated that it is not them holding it and they have not been given a communication to go ahead by the developer and he directed me to Bandai and gave me a link. So I just see fingers pointing at each other.
    PS4 Console, Thrustmaster T100, PLa Headset, homemade race seat, Panasonic 50" TC-P50S60 600 MHz Plasma HDTV. Visit us at www.10tenths.net

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by lmntr View Post
    Please provide a link of where you read that it is acknowledged that it is SONY’s policy why there is no 3.0 update for the American Continent. I was chat with a Sony Representative and indicated that there was some implying in this forum that it was SONY holding the release. He promptly stated that it is not them holding it and they have not been given a communication to go ahead by the developer and he directed me to Bandai and gave me a link. So I just see fingers pointing at each other.

Search for it yourself, I'm too busy playing 3.01

Ian said there was a fault with the original patch, the EU Sony approved a hot fix, US Sony did not and retested the whole thing or something along those lines. Hence why the US is delayed.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBaldReverend View Post
    Search for it yourself, I'm too busy playing 3.01
    Holly Molley! You are already at 3.1!? I was only aware of 3.0. Seriously, you fellows in Europe are having unfair practice time against fellows in the US if you are in a league.
    PS4 Console, Thrustmaster T100, PLa Headset, homemade race seat, Panasonic 50" TC-P50S60 600 MHz Plasma HDTV. Visit us at www.10tenths.net

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by lmntr View Post
    Holly Molley! You are already at 3.1!? I was only aware of 3.0. Seriously, you fellows in Europe are having unfair practice time against fellows in the US if you are in a league.
    Read it more carefully, 3.01.

In fact it's probably the .01 bit that's causing the delay.
    The following user likes this Post: amazed