Page 39 of 63 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: [Available Now] Patch 3.0 on PS4?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddwolf View Post
    I am really excited to see what the new patch will do for PC2 when it gets released, but I find GT Sport cars are a lot simpler to tune. and I love the road cars that I can actually drive!! I asked a few times about getting some help with the road cars in PC2, and generally got the reply "It's all in your head" Well it is NOT all in my head!! And I'll bet 90% of the people here started out in the older GT games, and now all they wanna do is bash anyone who still plays it, and gets some enjoyment from it Oh well I will do what makes me happy
    No. I think the ones that started playing it grew up. Also they have strayed from theyíre very own slogan. I just donít want to hear people talk about the game here. Itís cool you want an easy fun game to play. Some of us want to learn to drive better. Anyone, talking good of GTS is just a silly fan boy. Competitive racing Iíve raced 4 races on MP. A win 2 thirds and a DNF. Do what makes you happy just donít expect others to agree that itís a good game or even a sim. Maybe talk about it in a forum where someone actually cares.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rcnavigated76 View Post
    No. I think the ones that started playing it grew up. Also they have strayed from they’re very own slogan. I just don’t want to hear people talk about the game here. It’s cool you want an easy fun game to play. Some of us want to learn to drive better. Anyone, talking good of GTS is just a silly fan boy. Competitive racing I’ve raced 4 races on MP. A win 2 thirds and a DNF. Do what makes you happy just don’t expect others to agree that it’s a good game or even a sim. Maybe talk about it in a forum where someone actually cares.
    This is a forum for everyone and we like to think anything can be discussed here (as long as it complies with forum rules)
    Is this the wrong thread for it? Probably yes but so is a beer/whisky discussion...
    I'm not a fan of GTS myself but that doesn't mean no one else can be...as for the "fanboy"...you should know that we don't like to use that word over here...no matter who or for what reason it is used.
    Except on yourself like : "I am Konan and i'm a real pCARS fanboy"
    Last edited by Konan; 07-12-2017 at 12:20.
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!
    The following 6 users likes this Post: DannyDevito90, davidt33, GTsimms, JohnSchoonsBeard, Kriig, V3nom

Platform
    PC
    Well, Konan that makes both of fanboys!
    Project CARS 2 T150 & T300 RS
    PC's used during WMD 2
    PC 1 Win 10 Home 64bit MSI 970 Gamer/FX-8350(4.2), 16GB Crucial, Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC (MSI AfterBurner 1100 and 1425)
    PC 2 Win 10 Home 64bit ASUS Prime X370-Pro/Ryzen 7 1700X 3.77 GHz, 32 GB Corsair Veng 3200 @ 2933,
    MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 (MSI AfterBurner 120/89/137/425)
    PC 3 Win 10 Home 64bit ASUS Prime Z270-A/i7 7700K 4.5 GHz, 32 GB GSKILL Trident White 3200, EVGA SC GTX 1070 (MSI AfterBurner 109/89/124/425) Oculus Rift CV1 (VR Cover for eyewear)
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriig View Post
    Can anyone confirm? I'm at work...
    Your only true confirmation will be found when you see it on your PS4 and in the official News & Announcement section for PS2.. Nothing there yet, but for your reference here's where the official announcement would appear in this forum...

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ates-Changelog
    Playstation 4 and Logitech G29
    The following user likes this Post: Kriig

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    This is a forum for everyone and we like to think anything can be discussed here (as long as it complies with forum rules)
    Is this the wrong thread for it? Probably yes but so is a beer/whisky discussion...
    I'm not a fan of GTS myself but that doesn't mean no one else can be...as for the "fanboy"...you should know that we don't like to use that word over here...no matter who or for what reason it is used.
    Except on yourself like : "I am Konan and i'm a real pCARS fanboy"
    Talking about beer is something that could be enjoyed with pc2. GTS is something that canít be enjoyed. But, Iíll quit posting. No biggie please letís continue a discussion on project cars forum about madden or skyrim. To me they have about the same significance in comparison.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    No. I think the ones that started playing it grew up. Also they have strayed from they’re very own slogan. I just don’t want to hear people talk about the game here. It’s cool you want an easy fun game to play. Some of us want to learn to drive better. Anyone, talking good of GTS is just a silly fan boy. Competitive racing I’ve raced 4 races on MP. A win 2 thirds and a DNF. Do what makes you happy just don’t expect others to agree that it’s a good game or even a sim. Maybe talk about it in a forum where someone actually cares.
    It is in your head... I can drive all of the road cars just fine without assist and I am on controller for buttons sake...

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Talking about beer is something that could be enjoyed with pc2. GTS is something that can’t be enjoyed. But, I’ll quit posting. No biggie please let’s continue a discussion on project cars forum about madden or skyrim. To me they have about the same significance in comparison.
    You don't have to quit posting...just don't tell other people to not share their opinions...
    The following user likes this Post: Kriig

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Roushman624 View Post
    It is in your head... I can drive all of the road cars just fine without assist and I am on controller for buttons sake...
    I think you should reread my post. I basically said GTS was too easy if that’s what your defending.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    You don't have to quit posting...just don't tell other people to not share their opinions...
    Again, I think it should be in a sub forum and not in threads discussing this game. That my opinion so ban me for it.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Again, I think it should be in a sub forum and not in threads discussing this game. That my opinion so ban me for it.
    Why would i ban you for that?
    I think you're actually right...