Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time trial Leader board should be reset by Performance balancing.(v1.3.0.0)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Time trial Leader board should be reset by Performance balancing.(v1.3.0.0)

Hi, SMS&WMD members,

I appreciate the big update(v1.3.0.0). :-)

In this time, many cars were changed.(ex. "Performance balancing changes to the LMP1, GT3 and GT4 Classes.")
    So, I think that time trial leader board should be reset for affected categories.

Could you please consideration?
    The following 10 users likes this Post: GrimeyDog, Gromran, Lplate, luv2drive, Owesome, SaxonRaider, Tbolt, TheHeathen, TorTorden, zwobot16

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I would like to know what exactly they did change in GT3.

Nerfed Ferrari? Did they buff the other cars? If so which one?

Platform
    PC
    Completely agree. Lots of good stuff in the patch but it looks like a few cars need the boards resetting. For those of us that love competing in TT's the fact that we now can't be competitive with the times already set ( and some of the cars adjusted are very popular and have quite a few times set) means it's not as fun.

At least the games has been out only for a couple of months and yes I will loose some good times ( for me anyway ) on the boards but if it doesn't get done the TT's won't be taken seriously.
    Last edited by Tbolt; 29-11-2017 at 10:56.
    CPU: i7-8700K @ 4.9 GHz Mobo: Asus ROG Strix Z370-E RAM: 32GB DDR4 3000 MHz GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Dual Tower Storage: 500GB SSD, x2 2TB HDD Power Supply: Silverstone 1000W Case: Corsair Graphite Series 780T Black Monitor: HP 24" LP2475w Controllers: Logitech G27, Saitek X36, MFG Crosswinds

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    wipe it all.
    ideally back it up to a site for 1.2 times then wipe everything with each patch.
    Main rig: Asus ROG - strix z370, i7 8700k, MSI 1080ti gaming x, 16GB 3200mhz DDR4
    Logitech g533 headset. 32" ultrawide - Oculus Rift CV1.
    Wheel: G29
    Flight controls: Virpil t50 mongoose - TH Warthog throttle - CH pro throttle - MFG Crosswind.
    The following user likes this Post: iggy

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by TorTorden View Post
    wipe it all.
    ideally back it up to a site for 1.2 times then wipe everything with each patch.
    Why wipe it with each patch? It only needs wiping because some cars have been made slower.

If you keep wiping it some people will loose interest in trying to put in a good time.
    CPU: i7-8700K @ 4.9 GHz Mobo: Asus ROG Strix Z370-E RAM: 32GB DDR4 3000 MHz GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Dual Tower Storage: 500GB SSD, x2 2TB HDD Power Supply: Silverstone 1000W Case: Corsair Graphite Series 780T Black Monitor: HP 24" LP2475w Controllers: Logitech G27, Saitek X36, MFG Crosswinds
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Asturbo, nasika

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    Why wipe it with each patch? It only needs wiping because some cars have been made slower.
    All changes on handling, tyre model etc should reset the tt.
    The following user likes this Post: iggy

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    If they are not able to apply an adjusted value to each time to make the times in TT achievable with the new changes then maybe wipe the times, or add in some kind of marker for pre-post patch times so you can see if it was done on the old setups, then in the coming months as tire models etc remain the same go back in and delete the old times.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    It should only be wiped if cars have been made slower in my opinion.
    XBOX One X - Thrustmaster TX - Evo 599 Alcantara - T3PA Pedals - Wheel stand pro - Comfy beanbag
    SRL (Sim Racing League) - https://discord.gg/b4QSpaA

We're here for a good time not a long time
    The following 4 users likes this Post: iggy, KANETAKER, RoccoTTS, Tbolt

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromran View Post
    All changes on handling, tyre model etc should reset the tt.
    I agree if it makes the car slower, doesn't really need to be done if they are faster, though this early on in the game it wouldn't matter too much and suspect there will not much much change in handle from now on.
    Last edited by Tbolt; 29-11-2017 at 10:17.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    I agree if it makes the car slower, doesn't really need to be done if they are faster, though this early on in the game it wouldn't matter too much and suspect there will not much much change in handle from now on.
    An example: The RWD P30 LMP1 was a slow car before the last update. Now, the P30 is faster than the old version. Then, the leaderboards with P30 don't need a reset. But I don't know about the case of Ferrari 488 GT3 and others.
    The following user likes this Post: Tbolt