Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980

Thread: [PC/XB1/PS4] vrHive - Dashes/Telemetry/Live Data/Arduino/Client-Server/+more

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Got it working now, with another Arduino Nano. Not sure why, but at least it works Thanks!

Do you have any plans to implement the API version 2?
    Thrustmaster TX, Italia 458 wheel, 2 pedals, Firmware 54, Xbox One X since Aug -18, 24" 1080 monitor
    Don't miss Yorkie065's excellent videos: Ep26-LiveTrack pt1. Ep 27-LiveTrack pt2.

Platform
    PS4
    Used this for the first time today in a league race. When I pit after the fuel alert is shown, is it possible to be able to remove that window after I've pitted or manually?

Platform
    PS4
    For another suggestion, I like to know when I'm supposed to pit and how much fuel I need. However, the outlap shows a negative number of fuel which screws up the fuel number. Is it possible to change that negative to pit out and exclude that lap from the calculations?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hello MikeyTT,

First of all congratulations for this amazing application.

I' been a bit away from simracing, but now that i'm starting to race again I' like to put VrHive to work.

When I try to run the app, I get this error in the image, even after downloading the setup.exe again and running app/setup with administative rights I get the same error. Could you give me some help ?

Thank you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VRHIVE.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	258911
    The following user likes this Post: Apoc112

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi all! First of all, this application is suuuuuuuch a f.cking awesome addition for any vrRacer out there Thanks for the effort to put it together

But... I have a small problem, and I dont know where to go to... so I play pCars2 on PS4 and I use a laptop to run vrHive. I made the connection, and it logged quiet a lot of my sessions. This week PS recived a new update, and it happens, that I go out on a free practice and all the data is flowing correctly. I do a 30minute run and head back to the pit, to adjust this and that. The problem comes here, because when I head out again to test the new setup, no data is recorded. I dont know if it is a problem, but I tried to reconnect the application again, and also tried to get off from the network and log in again. Can somebody help out a fellow racer?