Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Formula Renault 3.5

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by JuZ View Post
    I'm still fiddling with my settings but am currently running 1:35 round Algarve with 82f track temp and 60f ambient. Let me know if you are still interested in a setup.
    That’s the time I’m running as well now. I would definitely try it out though. It just seems really easy to spin but I’m running about the same.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Ok, share the setup... I'd love to find another second or two.
    Playstation 4 and PC , Playseat Challenge, Logitech G29 has been retired... now run Fanatec Elite + Playstation, v3 pedals, and McLaren GT3 wheel

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Will do when I get back home. I will be thru there tonight.
    The following user likes this Post: iggy

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I basically used the suspension calculator, than tuned tires to 175-180ish added tons of downforce. But I’ll post tonight.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Personally I tried the 3.5 championship and really struggled with it. Had the speed to keep up with AI set at 80% on most tracks but always found that for what seamed randoms reasons would loose the back. But one thing I have found in PC2 is by reducing the downforce a couple clicks I got more grip. Maybe cause it ment that I started to lean on mechanical grip of the car and therefore got more tire temp. Im defo not the fastest driver and I normally drive with stock setups.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislljonesps4 View Post
    Personally I tried the 3.5 championship and really struggled with it. Had the speed to keep up with AI set at 80% on most tracks but always found that for what seamed randoms reasons would loose the back. But one thing I have found in PC2 is by reducing the downforce a couple clicks I got more grip. Maybe cause it ment that I started to lean on mechanical grip of the car and therefore got more tire temp. Im defo not the fastest driver and I normally drive with stock setups.
    Yes, and I’m guessing there have been some significant physics mods done as it was a demo car and felt totally different. I’ll check it tonight and see if setup still works feel free to add me on here or on psn. Same name as on here.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by rcnavigated76 View Post
    Yes, and I’m guessing there have been some significant physics mods done as it was a demo car and felt totally different. I’ll check it tonight and see if setup still works feel free to add me on here or on psn. Same name as on here.
    If your not already aware, the demo defaulted to having driving aids turned on, if you didn't turn off stability control and such, some of the handling in the demo won't be there if you drive without aids in the full version of PC2. Even so, when I turned off the aids in the Demo and ran authentic driving aids, the Formula Renault 3.5 still drove a bit nicer in the demo than in the v1.2 version of PC2
    Playstation 4 and PC , Playseat Challenge, Logitech G29 has been retired... now run Fanatec Elite + Playstation, v3 pedals, and McLaren GT3 wheel

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Interested in a Setup

Quote Originally Posted by JuZ View Post
    I'm still fiddling with my settings but am currently running 1:35 round Algarve with 82f track temp and 60f ambient. Let me know if you are still interested in a setup.
    Hey Mate I am interested in a SETUP could you send me it?