Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thrustmaster T300 disconnects

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Thrustmaster T300 disconnects

Hi lads,

so just to be short. This is the third time my T300 just goes down when I'm racing. Not only at PC2 but also at GT Sport.

FFB settings are RAW - 100, 50, 50, 50, 0.35
    no clipping at all (FFB widget)

Can this be a faulty base or something? After 5 minutes. The base boots up again and poof, I'm back.

Kind regards,

Marnick Kaerts
    Marnick Kaerts | Belgium, Limburg | PS4, PSNiD: Refresh1109 | Always trying to be a clean racer | Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari 599XX alcantara wheel + T3PA with brake mod - PLAYSEAT EVOLUTION WHITE

Platform
    PC
    It's worth checking if the power cable is still firmly attached to the connector in the base. Those cables are usually made out of some rubbery material, causing them to work as temperature changes.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    i had this with an old PS4-500Gb unit, with a new model T300 base.
    (With Driveclub aswell)

Got the T300 unit shipped to Thrustmaster, but they could'nt find a problem. (no anomalies...)
    Then they shipped the T300 unit back.

in the meantime i upgraded to an PS4-Pro, and till now no problems (yet)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenzic View Post
    It's worth checking if the power cable is still firmly attached to the connector in the base. Those cables are usually made out of some rubbery material, causing them to work as temperature changes.
    Will check it out. Thanks for the input.
    Marnick Kaerts | Belgium, Limburg | PS4, PSNiD: Refresh1109 | Always trying to be a clean racer | Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari 599XX alcantara wheel + T3PA with brake mod - PLAYSEAT EVOLUTION WHITE

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    My only problem with my t300rs is that when i play sometimes the base disconnected (pause) and i must press the ps button again to continue my race. This can happen three times in 5 minutes or no time in 2 hours. I don't understand...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Mack you must wait 5 minutes to connect again or if you press the ps button the base connects again? And how often this happens to you?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenzic View Post
    Now i am thinking what you mean and i must say that the disconnection problem happens to me only when i turn on the console in the start of the race after 10 or 20 minutes maybe when the temperature as you said going higher the disconnections stops. If this is the problem with the wire what is the solution???

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinos View Post
    Mack you must wait 5 minutes to connect again or if you press the ps button the base connects again? And how often this happens to you?
    It happened a few times. I guess I had a few clippings with gain at 100. The base was rather warm (not hot) so I think it goes into somekind of safemode because of the temp. When it cools down it just restarts automatically.

Gain at 90 now. No disconnects anymore atm.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    just had another disconnection at project cars 2.
    immersive, 90-50-50-50-0,35

no clippings from the widget. just updated to the newest firmware. maybe that helps.
    I also notice, when I plug it in my PC the fan almost immediately starts. on ps4 I never notice the fan for cooling. maybe it's getting too hot?

kind regards

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I had one disconnection today. I start pc2 and before I start the first race it disconnects, i press the ps button and connects again. I played the next two hours with no problem. I don't know what to say. I don't think it has to do with the force feedback, i think the problem is the import of the base but i am not sure.