Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] My thread was closed?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

[RESOLVED] My thread was closed?

Hi,

My previous thread was closed but the problem wasn't resolved?

Who do I need to contact about a possible issue with my profile
    Thanks
    Platform: Xbox One
    Peripherals: Fanatec Clubsport CSW V2 | Fanatec Clubsport V1 Pedals| Fanatec Clubsport SQ V1.5 Shifter | Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake | Nardi 330mm Suede Rim
    Cockpit: GT Omega Pro Cockpit | 47" HD TV | Logitech 5:1 | Turtle Beach Elite 800X

Platform
    PC
    This forum is it. If someone from the dev team wants something from you specifically, they will reach out.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    This forum is it. If someone from the dev team wants something from you specifically, they will reach out.
    Thanks Mahjik. I managed to get a response but the thread was closed before I could reply. I'll wait here.
    Peripherals: Fanatec Clubsport CSW V2 | Fanatec Clubsport V1 Pedals| Fanatec Clubsport SQ V1.5 Shifter | Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake | Nardi 330mm Suede Rim
    Cockpit: GT Omega Pro Cockpit | 47" HD TV | Logitech 5:1 | Turtle Beach Elite 800X

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    You got responses. Its not a pcars issue as many ppl told you and Ian himself had the thread closed. I imagine this one wont be around too long either.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0cool77 View Post
    You got responses. Its not a pcars issue as many ppl told you and Ian himself had the thread closed. I imagine this one wont be around too long either.
    Thankyou for that useless comment. None of the responses received on that thread helped and the thread was closed before I could reply to the one person who appeared like they could help. I have spoken to XBox and they have told me it's an issue with the game developers. If you have nothing constructive to say please keep it to yourself.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Because you dont like the answer doesnt make it useless. Its NOT a game issue. You think SMS are gonna send you a special secret to make what works for everyone else work for you? You have a console, network or profile issue. “You have hardware problem” was a response straight from SMS. SMS cant help you, you just refuse to listen.
    You said yourself that it worked when you loggee in from a new xbox profile. That very specifically makes it an xbox/profile issue. SMS cant fix your xbox profile.
    Last edited by z3r0cool77; 11-12-2017 at 16:12.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I love your answer and think it's amazing but it is completely useless. Please tell me how I am refusing to listen? I have tried everything suggested on the previous thread. I know it's not a game issue. Listen to me. I spoke to Xbox support and they have specifically told me that I need to ask here. Telling me it's a hardware issue and closing my thread doesn't help me.

What I would like is somehelpful advice as to how to go about fixing the issue.

If it was a hardware issue why would one profile work but not another using all the same hardware? Its acting as if my profile has been blocked or banned from online lobbies. What I am asking is for whoevers job it is to issue bans to users could they please look into my profile and see if there is anything unusual. If not I will take this information back to MS and go from there.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Hardware issue doesnt necessarily imply its physically broken but is tied to your hardware, ie xbox. Which is what your profile is, a problem tied to your hardware (xbox.) Afaik bans arent handed out against profiles but against console id’s. I’ve actually heard of ppl buying used consoles and having to have bans lifted on them aquired by the previous owner. Otherwise anyone banned would just make a new profile. More likely is that there is some sort of corruption on microsofts end of your profile. In which case theyre just gonna tell you to make a new one, which they did, and you said it worked. I think its simply time for you to say goodbye to your old profile.

Btw, telling SMS their answer doesnt help you and you want another one isnt gonna change anything. More likely your attitude will just start to annoy mods and ian and it wont end with any solution to your problem.
    Last edited by z3r0cool77; 11-12-2017 at 17:50.

Platform
    PC
    Just for clarity, when you say "profile" are you referring to your profile in PC2 or your Xbox profile?
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    Just for clarity, when you say "profile" are you referring to your profile in PC2 or your Xbox profile?
    I created a whole new Xbox profile with a new email address on the Xbox one and it worked normally. Can I create a new profile in PC2 using my original Xbox one profile?

To be honest I haven't done much so I may just record my settings and delete the whole game save and start a fresh.