Thread: Jacked up TMX

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Jacked up TMX

Thrustmaster says itís an software issue I disagree. I have video of the issue but I am unable to post due to admin restrictions

Platform
    PC
    Did you send the video to Thrustmaster? You can post a link to it here if you want but just leave out one of the w's.
    97.8% of mass public shootings in the US between 1950 and 2018 occurred in so-called "gun-free zones".
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Sent a PM

Platform
    PC
    Here are deedok's videos.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=w-zSuAJbpNY
    https://youtu.be/Y-xAqthjrKs

Honestly it's hard to tell what's going on there.
    97.8% of mass public shootings in the US between 1950 and 2018 occurred in so-called "gun-free zones".
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    They said it’s FFB settings, hard to believe this is with stock settings

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    what's the issue? You are supposed to hold your steering wheel....
    Thrustmaster TX / Playseat Challenge / xbox one x / Samsung 65" 4K HDR tv
    The following user likes this Post: RoccoTTS

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Maybe you should make a video while driving with your hands on the wheel at normal speed, so we can see what's happening in normal conditions.
    I've never seen a real racing driver doing what you do in this video.

Maybe it's also a good id to post your ffb settings in game and in trustmaster control panel.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I watched the videos. Looks like normal behavior, you do need to hold the steering wheel to drive.

But as others have said a bit more info would be helpful. What happens when you hold the wheel, does it yield to your input then?

My g920 waggles a bit when I let go, as would the wheel in a car irl that was moving.
    Cockpit view. 32 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 78. World movement 0, g effect 30, all other camera movement, 0. Fanatec csw2.5, v3 pedals, fanatec shifter. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig. Sparco grid Q racing seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    One of those videos is deffo forza not pcars2? er ???
    Cockpit view. 32 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 78. World movement 0, g effect 30, all other camera movement, 0. Fanatec csw2.5, v3 pedals, fanatec shifter. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig. Sparco grid Q racing seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com