Thread: Xbox One X crash?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X

Xbox One X crash?

Been having some problems with PC2 on the X1X. First problem is the FFB since the last update on my Fanatec v2.5 but we won't go into that much on this thread cause it seem the devs are already aware of that issue.

More so my problem is I think PC2 maybe crashing my X1X. It crashed so hard last night I couldn't recover it......bricked it. Had to go to Best Buy and swap it out. Anyone else having any issues like this?

My main 2 games at the moment are PC2 and COD WW2 and the 3 times my Xbox crapped itself was during PC2 play sessions. First 2 times I was able to do a factory reset on the Xbox and it came back alive. Last night I went as far as using a USB as per Microsoft troubleshooting suggestions....nothing.

Each time PC2 locks up I was getting a message about a save file was corrupt? Game would play for a little longer and then crash. And when it crashed it just didn't crash PC2 it crashed the entire Xbox OS.

I am hoping I am an isolated issue with my Xbox and not the game.
    Last edited by nx91notch; 16-12-2017 at 14:26.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    A brand new bricked console - sore!! I've been hearing about power issues, like not to plug into a surge protected socket etc...

https://techaeris.com/2017/11/13/bri...e-x-quick-fix/

Can't say I've any problems first hand though.
    I used to play that pinball, I used to go outside. I had to spend my money, get on your bus and ride. I used to go out dancing, put on my high-heeled shoes. Get in my short black chevy, go on a downtown cruise. I feel a little bit mixed up, maybe I'm obsolete. All us pinball pool sharks, we just can't compete.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by nx91notch View Post
    Been having some problems with PC2 on the X1X. First problem is the FFB since the last update on my Fanatec v2.5 but we won't go into that much on this thread cause it seem the devs are already aware of that issue.

More so my problem is I think PC2 maybe crashing my X1X. It crashed so hard last night I couldn't recover it......bricked it. Had to go to Best Buy and swap it out. Anyone else having any issues like this?

My main 2 games at the moment are PC2 and COD WW2 and the 3 times my Xbox crapped itself was during PC2 play sessions. First 2 times I was able to do a factory reset on the Xbox and it came back alive. Last night I went as far as using a USB as per Microsoft troubleshooting suggestions....nothing.

Each time PC2 locks up I was getting a message about a save file was corrupt? Game would play for a little longer and then crash. And when it crashed it just didn't crash PC2 it crashed the entire Xbox OS.

I am hoping I am an isolated issue with my Xbox and not the game.
    So you got a new xbx, is the new one ok?
    Cockpit view. 32 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 78. World movement 0, g effect 30, all other camera movement, 0. Fanatec csw2.5, v3 pedals, fanatec shifter. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig. Sparco grid Q racing seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaskarspants View Post
    So you got a new xbx, is the new one ok?
    I have not played PC2 yet. I am about to hop on soon and see what happens.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Someone else had issues w a corrupt save causing problems. Not the that extent though, just issues with live content. They managed to delete their save from the cloud and start fresh and solved their problem. Perhaps you should try the same.