Thread: Custom Championship for offline?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Lightbulb Custom Championship for offline?

I think is game is fantastic and a definite improvement overall from PC1, however the one thing that keeps me from truly enjoying the game is a lack of custom OFFLINE championships. Sure we now have online championships with the 3.0 patch, but you can't add AI, and many players like myself want to play alone (aka singleplayer/offline). The format for this mode is already in the game. The Menus are there, the ability to pick cars and set up teams is there. All SMS needs to do is convert this to offline and then tada, best racing game ever. I understand the devs have lots of work to do, but I feel like adding online championships but not an offline version would be pretty insulting to the players who savor singleplayer modes, especially when other games like Asset Corsa have this their games.

For me personally, I want to be able to set up IMSA Weathertech racing seasons with a proper grid. I cannot do this in race weekend because my grid will have 12 Corvettes instead of 2, most of which are in the wrong livery. Custom offline championships would be a great way for us (the players) so set up and race in our favorite leagues, with a familiar schedule and competition.

I have 70% confidence we will see offline championships in the future because I don't see SMS being a company that would ignore an entire group of customers, but I still have to worry because if one company can do it, any of them can.

Anyone else agree?

Platform
    XBOX1
    Well no one is commenting on here about the online championships being used on line. The big fuss there was about it not being in at launch and I've seen 2 posts about it. I've commented on issues with it and both posts are dead.
    Samsung 65" 4k TV, XB1X, Fanatec CSW V2, CSP V3, Xbox universal hub, Fanatec shifter, Fanatec handbrake, Vesaro gamer rig, Elite controller, Buttkicker gamer extreme, BBJ button box. Turtle beach XO4, Onkyo Dolby Atmos receiver, Onkyo Dolby Atmos 5.1.2 speakers,

Platform
    PC
    I'd very much like to see this too. The career mode is too scripted, the championships in it are too short for my tastes, and I want to be able to focus on a particular car class for much longer
    Crew Chief details here http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...r-for-PC-users
    Website, download link and forum: http://thecrewchief.org
    Or make a donation, if you think the chief needs to drink more beer:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=LW33XFXP4DPZE

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hopefully. Or else I have to get a 700 dollar PC to race the way I want to, and that is not okay