Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Z1 Dashboard

Platform
    PC
    I see ride height noted on the above screen. Is this data now available in PC2's UDP format, or is it still available only for other supported sims?
    ...because simcar

Rig: Intel i7-8770k @ 3.7GHz | MSI Z370 GAMING M5 | MSI GTX1080ti GAMING 11G | G.SKILL TridentZ 32Gb DDR4 | NZXT H400 case w/ Kraken x62 AIO cooler | Oculus Rift CV1 | LG 34UC88-B ultrawide (3440x1440 @ 60Hz) | Windows 10 Pro

Gear: Fanatec CSW v2.5 w/ Universal Hub, Clubsport GT rim | Fanatec CSR Elite pedals & shifter

Quote Originally Posted by eracerhead View Post
    I see ride height noted on the above screen. Is this data now available in PC2's UDP format, or is it still available only for other supported sims?

Ride height is supported if you use the PC2 UDP option.

This page shows all available data channels by sim:
    http://z1simwheel.com/analyzer/channels.cfm
    The following user likes this Post: eracerhead

Platform
    PC
    Having an issue with the UDP setup.... Have posted in the Z1 Forum.

http://www.z1simwheel.com/forums/mes...70B199A7516C91

I have just installed the upgrde to 4.16.0. I have configured the Dashboard for Project CARS 2 UDP, turned off Shared Memory in game, and enable Project CARS 2 UDP in game with a UDP Frequency set at 5 (default?).

When I am on track, I only constantly seeing the white Brake Bias adjustment screen. When I pause the game, after a few seconds the proper dashboard screen appears, but as soon as I resume the game, the Brake Bias screen comes back up. I have also noticed that the Dashboard is NOT recording telelmetry, even though the DL symbol is showing on screen.

I have not yet tried a clean install, as I just installed overtop of the previous version.

Using Shared memory, everything works as expected.

Dashboard and game are both on the same PC. Applications have been allowed through Windows Firewall.

Any ideas what might be causing this?
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - 24GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Racer68 View Post
    Having an issue with the UDP setup.... Have posted in the Z1 Forum.

http://www.z1simwheel.com/forums/mes...70B199A7516C91
    For the benefit of other viewers on this forum, this issue is being discussed on the Z1 forums. There will be a patch to fix the issue that is causing the brake bias issue in the next day or so.

We are still looking into the problem of data logging not happening, as we have not been able to replicate that yet.
    The following user likes this Post: F1_Racer68

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by zBlueSoftware View Post
    For the benefit of other viewers on this forum, this issue is being discussed on the Z1 forums. There will be a patch to fix the issue that is causing the brake bias issue in the next day or so.

We are still looking into the problem of data logging not happening, as we have not been able to replicate that yet.
    This level of support is OUTSTANDING!!

Thanks for the quick response to it. As I stated in the Z1 forums, I'm happy to tackle one issue at a time. I will recheck everything on my end regarding the data logging. IF that's still an issue after the above fix, I'll worry about it then. Thanks again for the excellent support.
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - 24GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3

We released a small patch update, version 4.16.1 of the Dashboard. This fixes a couple of bugs:

* Fixed a bug in Project Cars 2 UDP that could cause the Brake Bias screen to be permanently displayed in some cars.

* Fixed a bug in the ZOD2 telemetry file creation where it would not save in any location other than the default documents/z1dashboard location.

You can download the demo here: http://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm

With the ability for the Z1 software to connect to Project Cars 2 using UDP, it was time to update the Z1 connection page. This page has been updated with detailed instructions on how to connect the Z1 software with Project Cars 2 using either the Shared Memory or UDP options:

http://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/manual/sims.cfm

We've released version 4.16.2 for the Z1 Dashboard. This is a small update that includes a small bug fix and update.

* Fixed a bug in the Speech that would not let you request the laps of fuel or the 'say all' option using the buttons if you didn't have those options selected in the speech tab.

* Updated some of the speech output to let you know when no data was available. Previously if you requested the lap time or fuel data and you didn't have a lap time at that point, or there were not enough laps to determine fuel consumption, then nothing was said. This could be confusing as you may think the request had not been received. Now if this is the case you will be told the information is not available yet.

You can download the demo here: http://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm