Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Z1 Dashboard

Z1 Dashboard

Version 4.13 of the Z1 Dashboard is now available!

This new version brings many improvements and new features. Some of the highlights include:
    It is now fully compatible with Project Cars 2 and also takes advantage of the Codemasters 2017 Broadcast mode.

In addition many dashboards have been updated with better graphics, such as the Lotus 79, Skip Barber, Spec Racer and more.

Shadows have been added to many of the analogue gauges.

And of course there are new dashboards.

The updated Lotus 79 dash with shadows.

An alternate version dash with fuel level replacing fuel pressure.

The new F1 style dash.

The new stock car dash,

The new Porsche LMP1 919 style dash.

You can download the demo here: http://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm

Here is the full list of release notes:
    * Now compatible with Project Cars 2 using the Shared Memory feature within Project cars 2.

* Now compatible with Codemasters F1 2017 Broadcast mode. There is a new option in the Network tab drop down for Codemasters called 'F1 2017 BC'. Select this if you want to connect to the sim using the broadcast mode option.

* Added a new stock car 2016 dashboard (#6).

* Added a new dashhboard for the Porsche 919.

* Added a new Formula 1 dashboard (F1 2014 #8 ). This adds a bar for the amount of ERS you have available during the lap.

* Added a new version of the Legends Ford dashboard. This is called Legends Ford B. It replaces the fuel pressure gauge with a fuel level gauge.

* Added a new version of the SK Modified dashboard. This is called SK Modified B. It replaces the fuel pressure gauge with a fuel level gauge.

* Added a new version of the Monte Carlo SS dashboard. This is called Monte Carlo SS B. It replaces the fuel pressure gauge with a fuel level gauge.

* Added a new version of the Silverado dashboard. This is called Silverado B. It replaces the fuel pressure gauge with a fuel level gauge.

* There is now an option to view the track map when in the garage screens. Display the drop down menu to see this new option.

* Graphical updates to the following dashboards: Z1 Dash 1; RUF 8,000 RPM; RUF 9,000 RPM, RUF RT 12; RUF RT 12 10,000 RPM, F1 1980s Dash, Lotus Elise SC Dash, Skip Barber Dash, Spec Racer Ford Dash, Lotus 79 Dash

* Some dashboards now have shadows cast by the needles onto the dials where appropriate. This feature can be turned off in the Display tab of the settings dialog by setting Shadows to off. Dashhboards with shadows are: RUF 8,000 RPM; RUF 9,000 RPM, RUF RT 12; RUF RT 12 10,000 RPM, IMSA Dash 1, IMSA Dash 2, Lotus 49 Dash, F1 1980s Dash, Lotus Elise SC Dash, Skip Barber Dash, Spec Racer Ford Dash, Lotus 79 Dash.

* Added a new delta option for Assetto Corsa. Selecting this option will use the Assetto Corsa built in performance meter timing for delta displays on the dashboards.

* Improved the look of the scrollbars in the settings dialog.

* Improved the scrolling in the settings dialog that use scroll bars. The Track driver list can now be scroll up or down using the mouse wheel.

* There is now an option in the Display tab called 'Settings Loc'. If you set this to No then the Z1 Dashboard will not check to see if the settings dialog will be off screen when it is opened. This may help in certain circumstances if the settings dialog does not appear over the Z1 Dashboard window or gets moved to another monitor.

* Updated the LED images in the CAR 3 tab of the settings dialog to use AntiAliasing for a better look.

* Added a Button debug mode to help diagnose any potential button issues.

* Shock Velocity is now recorded from Codemasters F1 2017.

* The Tire Dash now displays Camber in the tire diagrams for the sims that support it.

* There is now an option to circle the cars driven by drivers who are on your tracked driver list when they are displayed on the track map. This feature can be turned on or off in the Tracked tab of the settings dialog. The color used to circle the cars is the currently selected highlight color.

* The Dashboard will now display a confirmation dialog if you are trying to connect to an instance of the Z1 Server that is running on the same machine as the Dashboard. This is because such a connection is not necessary. However if you really want to establish such a connection and don't want the warning message to appear then tick the checkbox for "Allow local server connections" in the Network tab of the Dashboard's settings dialog.

Download the demo now: http://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Eric Rowland, TheRock64

Platform
    PC
    Great!!! Thank you so much. This and Crewchief makes the game the best SIM ever on the racing catagory....

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred57 View Post
    Great!!! Thank you so much. This and Crewchief makes the game the best SIM ever on the racing catagory....

Glad you like the Z1 software!

Platform
    PC
    What is the suggested UDP Frequency setting? Thank you.
    "How close do you want me to follow the Formula 1 cars?" - Vittorio Brambilla - Safety Car Driver
    "I don't mind, just don't be in the lead at the end of the first lap." - Prof. Syd Watkins - F1 Medical Chief

i5-4690k @4.3GHz - ASUS Z97A - eVGA GTX 1070 4GB - GSkill 8GB DDR3 1833 - Crystal Sound 2 - BenQ XR3501 curved - Windows 10 64 Home - Accuforce SimXperience Wheel - SMZ1 w/Z1 Dashboard screen or MOMO MonteCarlo rims - Main Performance PC SimPedals - Fanatec CSS 7sp manual - DSD Short Throw Sequential - DSD Button Box - Obutto Race Frame and Seat

Platform
    PC
    Did the software ever become console compatible?
    ]CPU:i7 8700K | RAM:Corsair 16GB 3000MHz | GPU:Asus ROG GTX1080 Ti 11GB | Board:Asus Rog Strix Z370-E | Win 10 x64 |
    SEn:Aut | FF:100 | Sho:100 | Abs:50 | dri:0.03 | For:100 | SPr:100 | dPr:Off | brF:100|
    FFB: JS Low Comp 100|50/60|50/40|25 plus anti jolt | RAW 100/77/30/50 |
    Playseat® Alcantara| Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2, Wheel Rim GT, Pedals V3 ,Shifter SQ

Platform
    PC
    did you ever check their homepage ?
    System Shuttle SX79 | CPU i7 4930k @ 3.4 GHz | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1080 8GB OS Win 10 pro x64 V1703 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49" / ACER H6220BD projector
    Base Thrustmaster T500 | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, F1 | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1
    Devil's Core Project Cars Team ( german language )
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/devilscorede/
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/
    STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/devils-core/

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by satco1066 View Post
    did you ever check their homepage ?
    yes and it wasn't clear hence my question and we had corresponded about this last year and they mentioned that they where working on it
    ]CPU:i7 8700K | RAM:Corsair 16GB 3000MHz | GPU:Asus ROG GTX1080 Ti 11GB | Board:Asus Rog Strix Z370-E | Win 10 x64 |
    SEn:Aut | FF:100 | Sho:100 | Abs:50 | dri:0.03 | For:100 | SPr:100 | dPr:Off | brF:100|
    FFB: JS Low Comp 100|50/60|50/40|25 plus anti jolt | RAW 100/77/30/50 |
    Playseat® Alcantara| Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2, Wheel Rim GT, Pedals V3 ,Shifter SQ

Platform
    PC
    Oh finally. Now I don't have to run in legacy mode. I also like the new shading on some of the analog gauges.
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rowland View Post
    What is the suggested UDP Frequency setting? Thank you.
    Right now it uses the Shared Memory option - so the UDP frequency has no effect.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebagbud View Post
    Did the software ever become console compatible?
    Not yet - but we are working on it.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Maskmagog, SpinnPaget