Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Z1 Dashboard

As the Z1 software has evolved over the years it has become far more than simply a way to display dashboards. Yes there are over 120 dashboard now, but it also includes track maps, telemetry, pit stop advice (when should you stop, where you'll be after the stop, where your rivals are when you are stopping - or have they stopped?), tracking of other drivers in the race, various garage stall screens.

You also get the full-fledged telemetry analyzer of the Z1 Analyzer (providing you with easy to understand information on becoming faster and more consistent, and comparing yourself to thousands of other laps.).

And of course you can use the software on networked computers using the Z1 Server.

So with all these features we have updated the home page of the Z1 website to hopefully better show and explain the features.

Please take a look: http://www.z1dashboard.com
    The following user likes this Post: F1_Racer68

Platform
    PC
    As I said in the other thread. It gets better and better with every update. It's the only dash/analysis app I use now for all of my sim racing.

Keep up the great work.
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - 24GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Was trying to find out if this app this uses the PC1 UDP structure still? From what I have read it appears it does, but can anyone who uses the program verify this for me? Thanks in advance.
    |CPU: 7740X @ 5.0GHz (1.240 v) |Mobo: Asus X299 Prime Deluxe |GPU: EVGA GTX-1080 FTW @ 2139/5600 MHz |RAM: G.Skill Flare-X (B-Die) @ 3666 MHz C14 |PSU: Corsair HX850 |HD's: Intel 520 120Gb (W10) & Samsung EVO 850 500Gb |CASE: Thermaltake X71 |Monitor: Dell S2716DG @ 2560x1440p |Peripherals: Logitech G25 & Saitek x52 Pro Hotas |Pumps: MCP355 x2 |Radiators: MCR320 x2 (GPU)/MCR220 x2 (CPU) |VR: Oculus Rift

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by repsol23 View Post
    Was trying to find out if this app this uses the PC1 UDP structure still? From what I have read it appears it does, but can anyone who uses the program verify this for me? Thanks in advance.
    At the moment it is Shared Memory only. UDP support is apparently planned for the September update.
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - 24GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3

Introducing the new SMZ1 Top Gun wheel. This is the flagship SMZ1 wheel. Designed for those who want a top of the line wheel by the legendary Sam Maxwell, it is fully integrated with the Z1 software.

Adjustability, precision, ergonomics, all wrapped in a stunning package.

http://www.z1simwheel.com/smz1/topgun.cfm

Featuring an adjustable bite point on its left clutch paddle for precision launches, easy to reach premium commercial grade buttons, thumb dials, and rear facing toggle switches this is the one you want. You're driving fast on track - make sure you've got the best wheel.

Adjustable left clutch paddle bite point
    2 rear mounted toggle switches
    13 front mounted buttons
    2 thumb dials
    2 rotary dials
    Dual clutch paddles
    Two shift paddles
    4.3" touch panel display
    15 shift/DRS lights
    6 secondary warning lights

The SMZ1 Top Gun's beautiful carbon fiber finish features makes it not only an incredible wheel but also a work of art. And with just one USB cable it won't clutter up your sim rig.

For more information: http://www.z1simwheel.com/smz1/topgun.cfm

http://www.z1simwheel.com/smz1/topgun.cfm
    The following user likes this Post: Alfred57

Platform
    PC
    Geez man.... If you're gonna post stuff like that, you really should provide a bucket and mop for all the drool I just got all over myself

Guess I know what my next batch of stock options are going to....
    System Specs
    The following user likes this Post: zBlueSoftware

We've just release a small patch to the Z1 Dashboard. This is version 4.15.1. It fixes a bug that could cause the Z1 to crash when you cross the S/F line if you had data logging running. This bug was most noticable in RaceRoom.

The demo can be downloaded here: http://www.z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebagbud View Post
    yes and it wasn't clear hence my question and we had corresponded about this last year and they mentioned that they where working on it
    It would be handy if this part of the forum gave a clear indication whether the app\program in question was just for PC as I agree that it is not always easily identifiable from reading through. No biggie but just a suggestion.
    2018 Indycar League on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...ar-league-2018
    Vintage F1 on pCars 2 - http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...1-championship
    Xbox One X, TM Ferrari Italia 458 TX, Xrocker Gaming Chair, Samsung 30" TV, RsDash.