Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Z1 Dashboard

There are now 95 different dashboards available for road cars in the Z1 Dashboard software! You can check them all out here: http://www.z1simwheel.com/dashboard/road.cfm.

Take a minute to scroll through them all and make sure you are using the ones you like the most with your sim.

And remember you can have up to 10 dashboards associated with a car and page through them while racing!

Platform
    PC
    Because I use Jack Spade FFB, I put all Sopdiff, Traditional and setup remarks settings in the Z1 dashboard Notes Just cop[y the notes folder and the notes.txt file in the documents/Z1dashboard/projectcars2 folder. Then configure the Display/starting screen as notes and put the notes screen configuration in car specific notes.
    The following cars make use of the general notes because the could not be saved in the car specific notes.
    Aston Martin DBR1/300
    Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69
    Porsche 908/03 Spyder
    Porsche 917/10
    Porsche 917K
    Porsche 935/77
    Porsche 935/78
    Porsche 935/78-81
    Porsche 935/80

Now you cam adjust your ffb settings before the session and you don't have to look up these settings... have fun!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Alfred57; 21-05-2018 at 21:06.
    Win 10 PC, PCars2 installed on SSD
    I7 4790 - GTX 970 - AOC AG352QCX - UltraWide Gaming Monitor
    Windows 10" tablet with Z1 Dasboard - AOC 27"monitor with 3 instances Z1 Dasboard
    Logitech G29 - TrackIR 5.0 - Logitech G13 as button box - Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset
    Wheelstand Pro Sharkoon SKiller Gaming Chair Buttkicker Gamer 2 (Simvibe)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred57 View Post
    Because I use Jack Spade FFB, I put all Sopdiff, Traditional and setup remarks settings in the Z1 dashboard Notes Just cop[y the notes folder and the notes.txt file in the documents/Z1dashboard/projectcars2 folder. Then configure the Display/starting screen as notes and put the notes screen configuration in car specific notes.
    The following cars make use of the general notes because the could not be saved in the car specific notes.
    Aston Martin DBR1/300
    Porsche 908/03 Spyder
    Porsche 917/10
    Porsche 917K
    Porsche 935/77
    Porsche 935/78
    Porsche 935/78-81
    Porsche 935/80

Now you cam adjust your ffb settings before the session and you don't have to look up these settings... have fun!!!
    This is awesome!Thanks so much for this and for all the track edge files. We are adding them to the server so others can download them when necessary.

It is very much appreciated!
    The following user likes this Post: F1_Racer68

We've created a downloadable PDF version of the Z1 Dashboard/Analyzer/Server manual. You can get it from the main manual page here: http://www.z1simwheel.com/dashboard/manual/index.cfm

Kart Driver
    I have latest version. Noticed something that sounds wrong to me. Pausing the game during time trial and alt tab to the z1 dashboard shows the lap time running. Also with pressing "alt" key the time is paused/unpaused in z1dashboard.
    Last edited by edhunter; 19-05-2018 at 09:07.

Platform
    PC

Jack Spade Vol & Tone Balace in Z1 Dashboard Notes

In Z1 Dashboard go to settings - Display - and configure Starting Screen --- Notes
    After loading your Car and Track, the Vol & Tone settings and Setup Remarks will be shown in the Z1 Dasboard screen before the session

All the cars of the Spirit of Le Mans DLC are added.

The following cars make use of the general notes because the could not be saved in the car specific notes:

Aston Martin DBR1/300
    Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69
    Porsche 908/03 Spyder
    Porsche 917/10
    Porsche 917K
    Porsche 935/77
    Porsche 935/78
    Porsche 935/78-81
    Porsche 935/80
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Win 10 PC, PCars2 installed on SSD
    I7 4790 - GTX 970 - AOC AG352QCX - UltraWide Gaming Monitor
    Windows 10" tablet with Z1 Dasboard - AOC 27"monitor with 3 instances Z1 Dasboard
    Logitech G29 - TrackIR 5.0 - Logitech G13 as button box - Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset
    Wheelstand Pro Sharkoon SKiller Gaming Chair Buttkicker Gamer 2 (Simvibe)

Here is a preview of a new option for track maps coming in the next version of the Z1 Dashboard.

Quote Originally Posted by edhunter View Post
    I have latest version. Noticed something that sounds wrong to me. Pausing the game during time trial and alt tab to the z1 dashboard shows the lap time running. Also with pressing "alt" key the time is paused/unpaused in z1dashboard.
    Currently the Z1 software uses it's own internal timing to display lap times in progress, as opposed to querying the sim. This is because when we started with the Z1 sims didn't provide current lap time data. This is on our list to update the timing system to use sim data when possible. This will allow the Z1 to pause the lap timer, and other functions when appropriate.

WMD Member
    Hi, will you be adding UDP connection functionality for Pcars2 so that console users can purchase and run your software?

Quote Originally Posted by DozUK View Post
    Hi, will you be adding UDP connection functionality for Pcars2 so that console users can purchase and run your software?
    Yes we will. It won't make it into the June update, but is planned for the September one.