Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Z1 Analyzer

One of the main goals of the Z1 Analyzer is to help you improve as a driver. This video is the first in a series that explains the features of the Z1 Analyzer that help you become the best river you can be.

Getting the most from yourself as a driver and being consistent every lap is the key to winning races. The Lap Overview screen gives you a summary of how you did driving your lap. It is a must for any driver looking to improve the most important part of the car setup - the driver.

Download the demo here: http://www.z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm

When you are driving on a track you always hear people say 'make sure you drive the line'. And 'Hit the apex and track out points'. Well what does that mean? How do you know if you are driving the correct line? Or if you are hitting the apex?

The Z1 Analyzer's Driving Line analysis screen is designed to help you answer those questions.

Watch this video to get these answers on one of the best ways to improve your lap times.

Download the demo here: http://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm
    The following user likes this Post: F1_Racer68

Braking into a turn - a critical part of getting a great lap time. This video explains how the Z1 Analyzer details each braking zone for you so you can improve and beat the competition.

Download the demo today: http://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm

Platform
    PC
    Are all these features available for Pcars as well or just for iRacing?
    CPU Intel i7 7700k GPU GTX 1070 Windforce Logitech G29 Windows 10 64 bits 16Gb RAM Just one screen...no VR
    Keep Fighting
    Sim racer since GTR2
    Once something is a passion, the motivation is there.

Quote Originally Posted by E_Luckow View Post
    Are all these features available for Pcars as well or just for iRacing?
    They are available for PCars as well.
    The following user likes this Post: E_Luckow

This video is an update to one we made about two years ago. A lot has changed in the Z1 Analyzer in that time. A new video was needed - and here it is!

The display of the Z1 Analyzer is highly customizable, and knowing how to take advantage of that customization and the information it provides you is really important when it comes to getting the most out of the Z1 Analyzer, and in the end becoming a faster driver - and that is what it is all about.

If you'd like to skip around and watch specific parts of the video here they are:
    Orientating the Track Map 0:39
    Zooming In 2:25
    Changing Displayed Information 4:40
    Positioning Traces 7:26
    Showing and Hiding Windows 9:49

Download the demo here: http://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm
    The following user likes this Post: F1_Racer68

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Analyzer does not work on my windows 10 machines, tried 2 PCs same results. It starts with a full screen blank window and then crashes after a short while. It runs well on my windows 7 machine.

Dashboard starts with a black window in win10, showing nothing until the session data starts. I have to guess where the setup icon is located in that black window and click blindly to access the option menu.

Server in win10 is showing info fine, but the option icon is also invisible. It does not connect to project cars 2 udp, only via shared memory. It does not save ZOD2 files either.

other than the small glitches above, it works well. Absolutely the best data analyzer for pCars2.

WMD Member
    Can you use this with the console version of Project Cars 2 given the UDP support?

Quote Originally Posted by DozUK View Post
    Can you use this with the console version of Project Cars 2 given the UDP support?
    You would need a PC to run the Analyzer on. If that PC and your console were on the same network then it should work. I suggest downloading the demo and seeing if it works for your setup.

You can get the demo here: http://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by AlexStudio View Post
    Analyzer does not work on my windows 10 machines, tried 2 PCs same results. It starts with a full screen blank window and then crashes after a short while. It runs well on my windows 7 machine.

Dashboard starts with a black window in win10, showing nothing until the session data starts. I have to guess where the setup icon is located in that black window and click blindly to access the option menu.

Server in win10 is showing info fine, but the option icon is also invisible. It does not connect to project cars 2 udp, only via shared memory. It does not save ZOD2 files either.

other than the small glitches above, it works well. Absolutely the best data analyzer for pCars2.
    Sorry to hear about these issues. It sounds like the images have not been installed properly, or that the c++ redistributables did not get installed correctly. Have you tried uninstalling the c++ redistributables and then reinstalling them?