Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Z1 Analyzer

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by edhunter View Post
    Anybody have a good scan of pcars2 Circuit De Spa-Francorchamps? I tried to make scan edges but I made some mistakes and not satisfied.
    When you make trackdata files you can best take a car with a good sight on the front wheels and good brakes and steering capabilities. I use the Honda 2&4 concept and TrackIR. Be patient and accurate. Don't worry I will do Spa this week...
    Win 10 PC, PCars2 installed on SSD
    I7 4790 - GTX 970 - AOC AG352QCX - UltraWide Gaming Monitor
    Windows 10" tablet with Z1 Dasboard - AOC 27"monitor with 3 instances Z1 Dasboard
    Logitech G29 - TrackIR 5.0 - Logitech G13 as button box - Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset
    Wheelstand Pro Sharkoon SKiller Gaming Chair Buttkicker Gamer 2 (Simvibe)
    The following 2 users likes this Post: edhunter, zBlueSoftware

Kart Driver
    The car I used was Megane SMS Touring. I usually use driver position inside camera, and trying to follow exact track lines with the external cam + not seeing well front wheels was a bit difficult for me
    You are correct using open wheeler or low car will be much better. I will try again and if I am satisfied will upload files here.

Platform
    PC

Donington Park Trackdata 2 Layouts

Trackdata files for PC Analyzer an the trackdata file for use Z1 Dashboard.

Have Fun!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Windows 10" tablet with Z1 Dasboard - AOC 27"monitor with 3 instances Z1 Dasboard
    Logitech G29 - TrackIR 5.0 - Logitech G13 as button box - Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset
    The following user likes this Post: zBlueSoftware

Platform
    PC

Spa Francorchamps TrackData

An Extra one on request. Trackdata files Spa Francorchamps…

Have Fun!!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: edhunter, zBlueSoftware

Platform
    PC

Le Mans TrackData

To become in the mood for the next update: Le Mans 24H and Le Mans Bugatti circuit.... Have Fun
    The following 2 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, zBlueSoftware

Platform
    PC

TrackData Le Mans Vintage

The "New" Vintage Le Mans Track Great 24H fun…

Platform
    PC

TrackData Dubai Autodrome (4 Layouts)

Before watching Le Mans 24H just wanted to add new trackdata before the release of the Z1 Dasboard update. Have Fun!!!

Platform
    PC

TrackData Fuji

To get the most out of the Audi R18 (Fuji 2016) we need the corresponding track. Have Fun!

Version 1.12 of the Z1 Analyzer is now available!

We spent a lot of time updating the various DLLs and other dependencies on this release. The result is a faster, more efficient version of the Analyzer, that is better integrated with the latest Windows 10 releases.

In addition we've added a new file format, ZOD2, to allow for more detailed information to be recorded for each lap. This is being introduced for Kart Racing Pro in this release, and all other sims in the next version.

And of course there are new features, such as Snap to Grid when moving traces around, a new data channel for Cylinder Head Temperature, new ABS and Negative operators for custom traces, and more.

Updated Brake Lockup Analysis screen now works with Wheel RPS as well as Wheel Speed

New Cylinder Head Temperature trace

New ABS and Negative option buttons in custom traces

New Snap to Grid options

Existing users can get the update here: http://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/MyDashboard.cfm

New users can get the demo here: http://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm

Here is the full list of release notes:
    * Updated various DLLs and dependencies related to graphics and display to improve performance.

* Implemented a new data recording file format - ZOD2. This brings various improvements over the original format that allows for more accurate lap timings and sectors times. In addition it will help get rid of partial laps that could sometimes occur with the ZOD file format. This new file format will also allow for better future expansion. As of this release it is only associated with Kart Racing Pro. Other sims will be supported in future releases of the Z1 Analyzer.

* There is a new settings called 'Show Grid' in the General tab of the settings dialog.. This will display the background grid used in the Snap To Grid feature. This is off by default.

* There is a new setting called 'Snap To Grid' in the General tab of the settings dialog. When turned on this will make sure all windows that are moved or resized will line up with the square grid. This allows you to more easily align traces for a better looking layout. This is on by default.

* There is a setting called 'Grid Size' in the General tab of the settings dialog. This allows you to set the size of the snap grid. The default size is 5.

* There is a new trace for Cylinder Head Temperature. This is available under the Engine State sub menu. In addition you can set the color of this trace in the Color tab of the settings dialog. And commercial users can set minimum and maximum value alerts for this trace in the commercial tab of the settings dialog.

* The Wheel RPS trace now displays all values as positive. This allows for sims like RaceRoom which reports wheel RPS speed as negative to still be displayed on the trace's graph.

* The Wheel RPS trace is now associated with the Graph From Zero option. When the Graph From Zero option is turned off the graph will show minimum numbers based on the wheel RPS of the lap. This allows for more detail in the graph.

* The Project Cars 1 and Project Cars 2 network connectivity options have been combined into a single drop down where you select the version you would like to connect to.

* There is now an ABS (absolute value) button in the custom trace layout operators.

* There is now a NEG button in the custom trace layout operators. This will multiply the appropriate value by negative one (-1).

* The brake lockup analysis screen now works with sims that report negative wheel RPS rates, such as RaceRoom.

* You can now specify the color of the background of the entire analyzer screen. This is available in the Colors tab of the settings dialog. Look for the Background swatch at the bottom of the third column.

* You can specify the color of the snap grid. This is available in the Colors tab of the settings dialog. It is at the bottom of the third column.

Download the demo here: http://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm
    The following user likes this Post: F1_Racer68

Platform
    PC

Hockenheim Classic GP Datatrack files

I love those vintage tracks, the best tracks for vintage cars!! Have Fun!!!