Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Z1 Analyzer

Platform
    PC
    I am evaluating the software with the latest demo (Dashboard v.4.16.0, analyzer v1.13.0). Does the ride height analysis work in the demo, or is it only in the full release version?

I have UDP and Shared Memory both set to PC2. I have been testing a thoroughly slammed car at COTA, which is audibly dragging on the track. However, when I open the laps in Analyzer the report states that the car didn't bottom out at all.

F1_Racer68 suggested that Shared Memory should instead be set to "off", but in this case Dashboard demo doesn't detect any laps. Are there other specific settings to enable this function?
    ...because simcar

Rig: Intel i7-8770k @ 3.7GHz | MSI Z370 GAMING M5 | MSI GTX1080ti GAMING 11G | G.SKILL TridentZ 32Gb DDR4 | NZXT H400 case w/ Kraken x62 AIO cooler | Oculus Rift CV1 | LG 34UC88-B ultrawide (3440x1440 @ 60Hz) | Windows 10 Pro

Gear: Fanatec CSW v2.5 w/ Universal Hub, Clubsport GT rim | Fanatec CSR Elite pedals & shifter

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by eracerhead View Post
    I am evaluating the software with the latest demo (Dashboard v.4.16.0, analyzer v1.13.0). Does the ride height analysis work in the demo, or is it only in the full release version?

I have UDP and Shared Memory both set to PC2. I have been testing a thoroughly slammed car at COTA, which is audibly dragging on the track. However, when I open the laps in Analyzer the report states that the car didn't bottom out at all.

F1_Racer68 suggested that Shared Memory should instead be set to "off", but in this case Dashboard demo doesn't detect any laps. Are there other specific settings to enable this function?
    Make sure that your settings in the Dashboard are set to "Project CARS 2 UDP" as shown below:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot.85.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	160.7 KB 
ID:	260771

Also, make sure you are set to use the new ZOD2 file type as shown here:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot.86.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	178.3 KB 
ID:	260772

Ride Height is ONLY available in the UDP stream, not the Shared Memory stream, so you need to make sure you have proper UDP communications. It sounds like you are still only using the Shared Memory stream.

Remember, it is the Dashboard that records the telemetry, so you need to ensure it is configured properly.

My understanding of the demo is that it is fully functional, just time limited (only runs for 15 minutes at a time). I don't think that has changed, but Russell (@zBlueSoftware) should be able to confirm that.
    Last edited by F1_Racer68; 30-09-2018 at 16:57.
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - 24GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3

Platform
    PC
    Ah, I had Network set only to "Project Cars 2"; didn't realize there was a separate entry for UDP. ZOD2 configured as you said. Will check and see if that helps.
    ...because simcar

Rig: Intel i7-8770k @ 3.7GHz | MSI Z370 GAMING M5 | MSI GTX1080ti GAMING 11G | G.SKILL TridentZ 32Gb DDR4 | NZXT H400 case w/ Kraken x62 AIO cooler | Oculus Rift CV1 | LG 34UC88-B ultrawide (3440x1440 @ 60Hz) | Windows 10 Pro

Gear: Fanatec CSW v2.5 w/ Universal Hub, Clubsport GT rim | Fanatec CSR Elite pedals & shifter
    The following user likes this Post: F1_Racer68

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Racer68 View Post
    My understanding of the demo is that it is fully functional, just time limited (only runs for 15 minutes at a time). I don't think that has changed, but Russell (@zBlueSoftware) should be able to confirm that.

This is correct.

One of the great parts of the Z1 Analyzer is the analysis screens which show you were you can gain time, or where you can improve your driving. In version 1.13 of the Analyzer we have completely revamped the rendering engine used to display the throttle/brake overlays on the track maps. This gives a much smoother and accurate display of your inputs at any resolution.

Download the demo here: http://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm

In version 1.13 of the Z1 Analyzer the layout graphics of the buttons associated with the Track map have been overhauled. Now they are in a much easier to use and view location. Watch this video to see where they all are, and what they do.

Download the demo today: http://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm

The Z1 Analyzer is one of the best telemetry analysis systems available, and it works with your favorite sims, including iRacing, rFactor 1 & 2, Assetto Corsa, RaceRoom, Project Cars 1 & 2, Kart Racing Pro, Codemasters F1 series, and more.

Here is a preview of the up-coming version 1.14 of the Analyzer. We've added a new 'Data Channel' feature which allows you to display the values of any of the 50+ data channels available, both for recorded laps and live telemetry. As with the traces, these data channels are completely customizable, from their location, to the size to their data and color.

We've also got many other improvements and tweaks coming in this new version. It is just a few weeks away - so stay tuned!

As with all Z1 software applications you can download the current demo here: http://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm