Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tobii Eye Tracking 4c

Quote Originally Posted by FxUK View Post
    I have a tobii 4c and was recently considering giving it a go with my triple screen setup, just for that extra immersion.. but when you run steam VR, you can't run triples.
    Yeh you can. I have the Tobii with triples on my machine here.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti, cluck, FxUK

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Curtis View Post
    Oh... I will investigate further, something clearly must have been wrong my end, but that's great news, thanks for following up
    RWB Racing International

Platform: PC Hardware: Fanatec Podium DD2 & CSv3 pedals CS Shifter, Rift S / 4K XB321HK / Triple XB271HU 1440p screens. i9 9900k, 32gb Ram, 2080ti, Samsung m2 ssd, Logitech Z906 5.1 surround system, Throne Thumper, ButtKicker Gamer 2 & SimVibe, Rseat S1

Platform
    PC
    Just setting up my Tobii 4C tracker and so far having no luck getting it to work with PC2. I've launched Steam in VR mode and am definitely using Helmet Cam. Could any other settings be preventing it from working?

The Tobii itself works fine, tested it with F1 2018 and everything works correctly. Also, the gaze tracking overlay works while running PC2, but it's having no effect on the camera view.

Game version is 7.1.0.1.1108.AVX
    Last edited by FlakNine; 14-12-2018 at 23:32.
    i5 6600k | MSI Z170A SLI Plus | MSI GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 500gb 850 EVO | Fractal Design Define S | Liquid cooled | W10 x64 | T300 RS GT

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakNine View Post
    Just setting up my Tobii 4C tracker and so far having no luck getting it to work with PC2. I've launched Steam in VR mode and am definitely using Helmet Cam. Could any other settings be preventing it from working?

The Tobii itself works fine, tested it with F1 2018 and everything works correctly. Also, the gaze tracking overlay works while running PC2, but it's having no effect on the camera view.

Problem inexplicably solved after a reboot and disconnecting/reconnecting the Tobii eye-tracker!
    i5 6600k | MSI Z170A SLI Plus | MSI GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 500gb 850 EVO | Fractal Design Define S | Liquid cooled | W10 x64 | T300 RS GT

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Curtis View Post
    Hey Does anyone Know If the older Tobii EyeX Tracker will work...I can get this one In New Zealand but not the New 4c model

Really wanna give this a go on my sim rig

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakNine View Post

I have the exact the same issue. But I can't solve it with reboot /disconnecting/reconnecting Tobii 4c.

Any helpful ideas??

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by clkrun View Post
    I have the exact the same issue. But I can't solve it with reboot /disconnecting/reconnecting Tobii 4c.

Any helpful ideas??

Same problem. The Tobii eyetracker 4c doesnt work for me with pcars 2. in other games works

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Svenson MM View Post
    Same problem. The Tobii eyetracker 4c doesnt work for me with pcars 2. in other games works
    I found the solution.you Must Play in windowed mode

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I’m having an issue with using the Tobii eye tracker 4c in this game. Every few laps as I am looking through the apex of a turn(random turn/different tracks) my eye tracker will just look down to one corner and get stuck there causing me to to drive off track since I can no longer see and crash my car/ruin my race. It’s super frustrating and only happens in this game. The eye tracker works flawless in F1 2018 so I’m pretty sure it has to be something with the game. Would anyone be willing to share their helmet cam settings so I could try them to see if it fixes the problem. Thanks.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi there, I know this is an older thread, but I just decided to give this sim a try, after reading Tobii should work. But even following everything posted in here I cannot make it work. Any hint what I might doing wrong? Also tried windowed mode, which is super annoying with the border.
    Thanks