Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [KNOWN] IMPORTANT message to SMS about WORLD TIME ATTACK

Platform
    PC

[KNOWN] IMPORTANT message to SMS about WORLD TIME ATTACK

Ok, dear SMS ( if a good moderator reads this message, please report to sms team )
    A good 80% of players, and 100% of esport pro players, knows that with a old, not yet corrected glitch/hack, you can race the WORLD TIME ATTACK events with custom setups.
    So, please, this event now it's almost over and it's gone as it went. But, for January events and so on, can u make a good patch for FIX the FIXED setup problem? If not possible, the easy, democratic way is to change the events to make people let use custom setup clearly, so everyone knows this.
    Thanks a lot.
    HOT HOTLAPPER
    The following 2 users likes this Post: AEIDOLONE, M. -VIPER- Morgan

Platform
    PC
    If they consider this a big problem (which it is, IMO) they would have fix it immediately.

Official SMS Esports
    Platform
    PC
    This has been reported to the development team already, and will be fixed in the next game update.
    ---------------------
    Project CARS Esports Staff
    projectcarsesports.com
    The following 8 users likes this Post: bmanic, cpcdem, GenBrien, hotak, Konan, Raklodder, Sankyo, tipostrano

Platform
    PC
    Thanks a lot guys!
    HOT HOTLAPPER

Platform
    PC
    Would also be nice to have a complete reset of the leaderboards at some point as some physics have changed in various cars. Perhaps that should be a new topic.
    .. please SMS, make the AI faster in rain before shelving the game for good. Please! Love this game dearly!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The following 3 users likes this Post: AEIDOLONE, cpcdem, Oomph

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanic View Post
    Would also be nice to have a complete reset of the leaderboards at some point as some physics have changed in various cars. Perhaps that should be a new topic.
    I would suspect we won't see any resets until after the next patch (or whenever the altitude changes come).
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following 3 users likes this Post: bmanic, cpcdem, F1_Racer68

Platform
    PC
    A reset can be distruptive, maybe the easy way is to put the game version printed on every lap time.
    Mahjick, can u take a look at my post in multiplayer section? i'm a victim of a big disgrace.
    HOT HOTLAPPER

Platform
    PC
    I think a full reset is needed.. already for pCars 1 I suggested to have a sort of "Archive" for previous lap records, each archive would be separated by patch number. This is how iRacing does it. You can check old laptimes and world records and see what version of the game was used to set those times. Would probably be a useful feature for the developers, for continued development of the physics, weather and all kinds of things that affect laptimes.
    .. please SMS, make the AI faster in rain before shelving the game for good. Please! Love this game dearly!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The following 2 users likes this Post: AEIDOLONE, F1_Racer68

Platform
    PC
    oh, archive is a good idea too.
    HOT HOTLAPPER

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanic View Post
    I think a full reset is needed.. already for pCars 1 I suggested to have a sort of "Archive" for previous lap records, each archive would be separated by patch number. This is how iRacing does it. You can check old laptimes and world records and see what version of the game was used to set those times. Would probably be a useful feature for the developers, for continued development of the physics, weather and all kinds of things that affect laptimes.
    This is a great idea! And did they implement it in pCARS1?