Thread: Delete all pre-patch 3.0 setup saves?

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1

Question Delete all pre-patch 3.0 setup saves?

Hi, is there a easy way to delete all user setup saves on xbox one as is advised in the patch 3.0 notes?
    The following user likes this Post: Mowzer

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by zzjorzz View Post
    Hi, is there a easy way to delete all user setup saves on xbox one as is advised in the patch 3.0 notes?
    Only way is to delete cloud saved data. However, that will delete all your career progress as well.
    Xbox GT: Rockefelluh

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockefelluh View Post
    Only way is to delete cloud saved data. However, that will delete all your career progress as well.
    Ok, well, then I'll just delete them when I need to one by one, thanks for the answer!

Platform
    XBOX1
    So, is it ok to leave old tune set ups alone until you want to use them? And can you load them up, adjust what ever, and then save them as a new file, and delete old one? In other words, update and delete as you go?
    Shneeb108 / XBoxOne / us / EST

Platform
    PS4
    Here's how it's done on PS4 console. Below that, there's also where it is on PC.
    I'm assuming since you're on console the PS4 console instruction would be similar. This avoids having to go to a practice session or whatever each time to delete them one by one.

Deleting (old) saved car tune setups

On console:
    Quit the game and go to the homescreen, then - Settings>Storage>System Storage>Saved Data> Project CARS2, in there you will find set ups, ghosts, profile and career save, press 'Options' and individually select all your set ups for deletion.
    ……When satisfied you’ve selected what you want to delete (Pause and double-check you see a check mark next to each item and also to make sure you don’t delete anything else you didn’t want to delete)….. Scroll to select “Delete”…click…and voila, you’re done.

On PC:
    The setups can be found here C:\Users\USER\Documents\Project CARS 2\savegame\11xyz1111\project cars 2\tuningsetups
    PS4. Logitech G29 wheel. PSN ID: davidtsmith333
    The following user likes this Post: Jetsun

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by davidt33 View Post
    Here's how it's done on PS4 console. Below that, there's also where it is on PC.
    I'm assuming since you're on console the PS4 console instruction would be similar. This avoids having to go to a practice session or whatever each time to delete them one by one.

Deleting (old) saved car tune setups

On console:
    Quit the game and go to the homescreen, then - Settings>Storage>System Storage>Saved Data> Project CARS2, in there you will find set ups, ghosts, profile and career save, press 'Options' and individually select all your set ups for deletion.
    ……When satisfied you’ve selected what you want to delete (Pause and double-check you see a check mark next to each item and also to make sure you don’t delete anything else you didn’t want to delete)….. Scroll to select “Delete”…click…and voila, you’re done.

On PC:
    The setups can be found here C:\Users\USER\Documents\Project CARS 2\savegame\11xyz1111\project cars 2\tuningsetups
    Thanks for your reply also, but the XBOX console is not like PS. It just has one save file without divisions. So, I guess I have to go to each car and track to delete old tunes, and keep my new ones. But I'm actually going to wait because if they fix the save bug, it might require that more delete be done. Don't know, so I'm weary of doing anything at this point.
    Shneeb108 / XBoxOne / us / EST