Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Failed to save replay

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    608
    Platform
    XBOX1 X

    Failed to save replay

    I had this problem before then deleted my save, cloud save and all saved images and replays and I thought it went away. Just had a really fun race i wanted to save and its back again. Save progress bar goes really quickly to 100% then starts over and after a slight pause says failed to save. I hit retry and it just sits at 0% for a few seconds then fails again.

    Update: completely quit the game and reloaded and its there even though it said save failed... like 20 of them. For every time I tried to save it.

    Update: same thing happened on the next race. After relaunching the game the replay is listed but both of them fail to load and cant be watched.
    Last edited by z3r0cool77; 04-01-2018 at 07:34.

  2. #2
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    24
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I have the same problem. After race I try to save video but when you try to watch it, it doesnt work. Havent tried for a while so not sure if it works novadays with the 3.0 patch

  3. #3
    Moderator Sankyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    6,970
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0cool77 View Post
    I had this problem before then deleted my save, cloud save and all saved images and replays and I thought it went away. Just had a really fun race i wanted to save and its back again. Save progress bar goes really quickly to 100% then starts over and after a slight pause says failed to save. I hit retry and it just sits at 0% for a few seconds then fails again.

    Update: completely quit the game and reloaded and its there even though it said save failed... like 20 of them. For every time I tried to save it.

    Update: same thing happened on the next race. After relaunching the game the replay is listed but both of them fail to load and cant be watched.
    What kind of error message is given when the save fails?
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

    With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.

  4. #4
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Santos
    Posts
    103
    Platform
    XBOX1
    For longer replays you have to delete the previous ones first. Always works for me.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    608
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Sankyo View Post
    What kind of error message is given when the save fails?
    Not verbatim but basically “attempt to save failed, do you wish to try again?”
    No error codes, just the message.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    608
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by rrusso View Post
    For longer replays you have to delete the previous ones first. Always works for me.
    So we can only have 1 or 2 saved at any time? I only had 2 others saved last time I tried.

Similar Threads

  1. Failed to save
    By jeffersonalencar99 in forum XB1 - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-12-2017, 22:30
  2. Failed to save replay
    By z3r0cool77 in forum Technical Help & Support (XBOX1)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-12-2017, 12:10
  3. [Resolved] Can't save - Failed to save data
    By TGSAlex in forum Technical Help & Support (PC)
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-11-2017, 19:35
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27-08-2015, 11:53
  5. Career Mode - Failed to save the data & Corrupt save file
    By marcogto in forum PS4 - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-06-2015, 03:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •