Thread: Car shaking badly in pitbox

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Car shaking badly in pitbox

Hi guys, I was doing a online qualifying session at Daytona tri oval in indycar on Xbox 1, while on track i pressed start button and returned to the pitbox, once there the car was shaking really badly i was in helmet cam. also i noticed the side of the mirrors were flickering, they were meant to be yellow but had a red jittery pattern flashing on them. Please note there were no cars driving past me, this does not always occur but i have seen it happen a few times now. I just wanted to let you know in case this has not yet been mentioned. Regards, Bazza.
    The following user likes this Post: mickrf79

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Just curious whether a patch is coming for the leaderboards, all i ever see is the same msg "can't sync leaderboards" on Xbox one. i spent half an hour waiting for them to sync but alas only got to page 4. I've given up trying to find vptb class at le mans time trial it is almost impossible. thanks

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by BADBAZIL BARRY View Post
    Just curious whether a patch is coming for the leaderboards, all i ever see is the same msg "can't sync leaderboards" on Xbox one. i spent half an hour waiting for them to sync but alas only got to page 4. I've given up trying to find vptb class at le mans time trial it is almost impossible. thanks
    Only the top times are shown iirc, so 4 pages is correct.

I do not have such bad syncing issues, but it can take a minute for a new time to update, and the times occasionally dont load promptly, but again after a min or so it is ok for me.

Also, tt groups are larger for all consoles as msoft and sony mandate it that way. PC has car per track.

I hope that helps.
    Cockpit view. 28 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 84. World movement 30, all other camera movement, 0. G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 50-80, 15-35, 0. Assists, all off. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig.
    You Tube Channel, recording my attempts to beat the AI at 120/100.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAW...nmkXnpurVpNxzQ

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaskarspants View Post
    Only the top times are shown iirc, so 4 pages is correct.

I do not have such bad syncing issues, but it can take a minute for a new time to update, and the times occasionally dont load promptly, but again after a min or so it is ok for me.

Also, tt groups are larger for all consoles as msoft and sony mandate it that way. PC has car per track.

I hope that helps.
    A minute or two? i had leaderboards on for ages, about 4 hrs got to page 10 same old news. funny how every other race game can get them going without having to wait for ages! I seriously hope the issue is resolved asap. we should be able to see what times lower car classes are running but all ya ever see is lmp1, gt1 etc. it's absolutely killing this game for me.🙁

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Well i finally got to page 15 on leaderboards for le mans, (plz don't ask how long that took) just to find that there are no VPTB class times, really? all lmp1 gt1 etc etc what else can i say i'm in disbelief! I would have had the top ten in each class imo at least then you would have a mix of classes.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by BADBAZIL BARRY View Post
    Well i finally got to page 15 on leaderboards for le mans, (plz don't ask how long that took) just to find that there are no VPTB class times, really? all lmp1 gt1 etc etc what else can i say i'm in disbelief! I would have had the top ten in each class imo at least then you would have a mix of classes.
    I can do nothing to calm your upset I am afraid but repeat that console save slots are limited by msoft and sony, pc is per car per track.

If it is important to you to have top times then you do need to pick the top slot cars within the allocated set.
    Cockpit view. 28 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 84. World movement 30, all other camera movement, 0. G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 50-80, 15-35, 0. Assists, all off. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig.
    You Tube Channel, recording my attempts to beat the AI at 120/100.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAW...nmkXnpurVpNxzQ

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaskarspants View Post
    I can do nothing to calm your upset I am afraid but repeat that console save slots are limited by msoft and sony, pc is per car per track.

If it is important to you to have top times then you do need to pick the top slot cars within the allocated set.
    It's not that i need top times, i just enjoy the challenge of driving against them, don't get me wrong i enjoy the game so much i wish it to be everything it can and more lol.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Edit: I just realized I posted in the wrong thread. Apologies *facepalm*
    Last edited by rich1e I; 17-01-2018 at 10:46.