Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gaming Thread

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    My biggest disappointment in 2017: Half-Life 3 still isn't released. Or any other single-player shooter with a really good story.
    I would've said the new Wolfenstein but then I realised that you're from Germany too.

(What they did to the story in the German version is just embarassing/ridiculous...)
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following user likes this Post: Invincible

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post
    I would've said the new Wolfenstein but then I realised that you're from Germany too.

(What they did to the story in the German version is just embarassing/ridiculous...)
    Agreed. Also I don't understand the fuss they (German administration) make about it. Still, Wolfenstein isn't really about the story. It's about killing as many Nazis as you can.
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro

Platform
    PC
    Agreed. Also I don't understand the fuss they (German administration) make about it. Still, Wolfenstein isn't really about the story. It's about killing as many Nazis as you can.
    They (Bethesda) unnecessarily removed way more than they would've needed to pass German restrictions. And I'm not talking about symbolics but parts of the main character's (background) story.

Edit: Prey had a solid story too as far as I've heard/read (haven't played it yet).
    Last edited by Bealdor; 12-01-2018 at 12:41.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following user likes this Post: Invincible

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Been playing Mario Kart on the Switch with the kids as a change from the more serious stuff. Also enjoying being able to play Skyrim wherever I like.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by J4yR3yn0ld5 View Post
    Been playing Mario Kart on the Switch with the kids as a change from the more serious stuff. Also enjoying being able to play Skyrim wherever I like.
    I think there's a certain danger from being able to play Skyrim anywhere, I'd just end up singing all the music very loudly all the time in public
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621

Platform
    PS4
    I just platinum Need For Speed: Payback earlier today. I only had to do the last two trophies, which was multiplayer. I heard a lot complaints over the past few months from people regarding the Regera. I was too busy with story mode and leveling up my cars for each class before hoping over to multiplayer. First time playing multiplayer and it was great but after I completed the first 5 events in the ranked speedlist, things got dirty. I went on to play another ranked speedlist and I felt like everyone was racing like it was Burnout: Paradise. Regera taking out everybody, unnecessary ramming, turn into one other causing the other player to spin out, etc. It was just a wreck fest and I never had this problem in Need For Speed 2015. I will continue to play NFS:PB mp until I reach max rank and I just feel like I need to reinstall NFS 2015 to really enjoy online racing. As for Need For Speed 2015, I usually play mixed speedlist because I read and saw videos that people would use Hot Rod in Speed Speedlist or any Lamborghini for drifting in Style Speedlist. I hate the way how some people play in NFS: PB.
    "Clean & respectable kind of driver behind the controller"

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post

Not sure how the Australian version differs but i really enjoyed the characters in Wolfenstein 2 , the drugs and party times where fun but then the hitler scene was pretty gross , wishing there was free control in that part .

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDad View Post
    Not sure how the Australian version differs but i really enjoyed the characters in Wolfenstein 2 , the drugs and party times where fun but then the hitler scene was pretty gross , wishing there was free control in that part .
    Idk, but if there is a Hitler scene, they have probably cut it out.
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro

Platform
    PC
    Yeah strange thing. It has happened and it was a very dark time. But hey, that was in the past. Almost every single human is from post WW2. Why stash away? There has been much more evil people whom walked the surface of this planet. Should we all be silent about them.. I think no we should not. Let Hitler stay in the game. It was an evil person but that should not be a reason to ban him from the games.
    Just my 2cents.
    Steam: Olijke Poffer CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming 11 GB | Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 2550x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite pedals with loadcell brake & TH8A Shifter| Misc: Oculus Rift , Playseat Evolution , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Invincible, Raklodder

Platform
    PC
    Nah they just removed his moustache and didn't call him Hitler
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621