Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Look at this crazy driver!

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by konji View Post
    Its perefctly fine to post it here. Thanks to that You can avoid this retard later. As i said its not the first time he is doing this weird stuf and its completly unfair that he can manage his high rank and destroy races even for A level lobbies only. And Yes he raged from point You end watching.
    Yeap, that's why I'm saying it's too easy to keep your safety rank. Last night we had a guy ruining for some of us 3 races in a row, because he wanted to win at all costs. Well, guess what happened to him in the 4th race...My safety ranking definitely shouldn't had stayed at S after that 4th race, but it did...
    The following user likes this Post: Keena

Platform
    PC
    As said he was taken off by Lacus first corner, he slowed down to allow the pack to bunch back up as he did a cut, CSI then hits him on the corner and then Lacus brake checks him, by that time and the first lap isn't over he is probably pissed off I would be but the difference is I wouldn't retaliate where he did.

You need to see the bigger picture of who is more at fault for this happening and that is mainly Lacus starting it off, very bad driving and bad lobby.

Bad race is all that was with idiot drivers, I feel sorry for him as he was obviously quicker and could have won that race easily.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by CoproManiac View Post
    He seems to be a retard, here's another clip where he's doing exactly the same thing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpyE6CLhCOs
    Please don't call someone a retard, it's not very nice and it's a bit childish.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: kingsti, pippinfort

Platform
    PC
    Bigger picture? It was a freaking U lvl lobby with bunch of newbies. What he expected? ACR league level of racing?! I can understand someone is bad driver and crash from time to time. But i cannot understand and i will not forgive someone who act like him. He ruined race few times for everyone with cold blood. Yes, maybe he was provoked but still it is not an explanation or excuse. He was a rapist and Lacus was a girl with short skirt.
    CPU i5 7400 | RAM HyperX 8GB | GPU Evga SC GTX1050 Ti | Mobo Asrock H110M-DVS | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen Samsung S24F350 24'' 1920x1080 | Controllers Logitech g29 + Shifter |

Platform
    PC
    Bigger picture? It was a freaking U lvl lobby with bunch of newbies. What he expected? ACR league level of racing?! I can understand someone is bad driver and crash from time to time. But i cannot understand and i will not forgive someone who act like him. He ruined race few times for everyone with cold blood. Yes, maybe he was provoked but still it is not an explanation or excuse. He was a rapist and Lacus was a girl with short skirt.
    Well he didn't know that when he entered did he, so you justify this by saying it was a lobby with a bunch of newbies, doesn't matter what level people are newbs or skilled I expect better racing than that, I also expect non retaliation.

The whole lot of drivers in that lobby are as bad as each other, if it was a clean race then his actions would be more highlighted but it was a sh*t show from the start, no sympathy for any of them.

Also begs the question, why didn't the host kick him? This is the problem with bad hosts also, if you want a clean race you need to keep your house in order.
    Last edited by Konan; 05-01-2018 at 21:41.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    OK...time for me to step in...quit with the name calling or this thread will get closed...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

Forum rules please read: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1355858
    The following user likes this Post: Charger

Platform
    PC
    So i guess You are not racing public lobbies arent You? They were just bad drivers, and You can expect that unranked will make a lot of mistakes. Thats how this system works right? This players were doing mistakes but propably noone make a crash intentionaly. But panda was the only one who for sure crashed people intentionally. It is obvious. And i would never let him race in any league.
    CPU i5 7400 | RAM HyperX 8GB | GPU Evga SC GTX1050 Ti | Mobo Asrock H110M-DVS | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen Samsung S24F350 24'' 1920x1080 | Controllers Logitech g29 + Shifter |

Platform
    PC
    So i guess You are not racing public lobbies arent You? They were just bad drivers, and You can expect that unranked will make a lot of mistakes. Thats how this system works right? This players were doing mistakes but propably noone make a crash intentionaly. But panda was the only one who for sure crashed people intentionally. It is obvious. And i would never let him race in any league.
    Yes I race public lobbies every day but they are monitored by us, our lobbies are always open and if someone drives badly they are removed, it's simple really if you don't want to race with people like that then you need to find a host who is willing to monitor and remove, you can't expect it to be clean if you do nothing about it.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PC
    I cant expect it to be clean the same way i cannot find a host or create, monitor and having fun in the same time on my own lobby. RWB servers are mostly empty in my hours of racing.

And for sure i can warn other people to avoid this player and kick him from lobbies, to make them atleast a funbreaking people free.

Platform
    PC
    It's quite easy to monitor, you create 15 mins qualy and set your fast lap early then sit in the pits and watch for crashers, believe me spending 5 mins in the pits watching just before the race starts will save you a lot of grief later on, that's how you keep it clean, also keep an eye on the chat for any call outs of bad driving, it's not difficult.

Be proactive rather than reactive ;-)
    The following 3 users likes this Post: EV3RY, F1_Racer68, poirqc