Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Look at this crazy driver!

Platform
    PC
    And then You got a A1536 master rank player who drives great. Got tilted in race and destroy it for everyone. As You can see, setting lobby even to S rank only doesnt change anything.
    And again bad drivers who crashed him are not excuse for his behaviour. It was lobby for bad drivers too and i like to play with bad drivers, You are able to predict, avoid, raise Your area awarness, practice unusual overtakes and dubles. But You cannot have fun with driver who act like panda. Its just pure evil in ranked race.
    CPU i5 7400 | RAM HyperX 8GB | GPU Evga SC GTX1050 Ti | Mobo Asrock H110M-DVS | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen Samsung S24F350 24'' 1920x1080 | Controllers Logitech g29 + Shifter |

Platform
    PC
    Quit joining U lobbies and enter the D lobbies instead of leaving them with just the host sitting in it. This system is never going to work if we keep on filling up U lobbies when we could easily fill up higher safety ranked lobbies.
    l Processor lIntel Core i7 4790k @4ghz l Video Card lMsi Geforce GTX 970 l Wheel lLogitech G27 l Network card l Atheros killer E2200 Series Gigabit Lan l PSU l Be Quiet 580W Straight Power 10 l Memory l 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1600Mhz l Mainboard l Asrock Fatality Z97 Killer l Soundcard l Onboard Purity Sound l Monitor l LG Ultrawide l OS l Windows 7 Home Proffesional X64
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Charger, Fight-Test, lmntr, poirqc

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    Please don't call someone a retard, it's not very nice and it's a bit childish.
    I apologize. Reading the comments on his steamcommunity page, seeing his posts and uploads and his way of 'racing' just set me off.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Charger, pippinfort

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by CoproManiac View Post
    I apologize. Reading the comments on his steamcommunity page, seeing his posts and uploads and his way of 'racing' just set me off.
    To be fair after looking at his feedback comments on his profile he does look a bit of a knob, it's not the first time, looks like he has been at it for a while on previous racing games, just very surprised that he has made it to an A rating with that attitude, even so my comments still stand, monitor and remove, the more people start showing drivers that they mean business and won't tolerate it then the quicker they will move on elsewhere.
    The following user likes this Post: Keena

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    To be fair after looking at his feedback comments on his profile he does look a bit of a knob, it's not the first time, looks like he has been at it for a while on previous racing games, just very surprised that he has made it to an A rating with that attitude, even so my comments still stand, monitor and remove, the more people start showing drivers that they mean business and won't tolerate it then the quicker they will move on elsewhere.
    You should check out his youtube page. https://www.youtube.com/user/TurboNo...w=0&shelf_id=0
    He's a troll and he's already banned from this forum.
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/37886...3649681573945/

Platform
    PC
    Look at his steam videos. He was exploiting "ghost" bug to avoid contact and raise his sadety rating. And 321racing, this is not a topic of this thread. You would race with panda also in Arank lobby and im pretty sure that he would enrage too if even S2000 master rank hit him and disable him from competition for first place.

Tbh it would be quite fun to see that he is able to block all drivers and still stay on track if it wouldnt be ranked race ;D
    CPU i5 7400 | RAM HyperX 8GB | GPU Evga SC GTX1050 Ti | Mobo Asrock H110M-DVS | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen Samsung S24F350 24'' 1920x1080 | Controllers Logitech g29 + Shifter |

Seems this wanker has some history

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1423183

and if he's pissing people off, that's against steams rules, so report him to Steam too

i7 4770K - ASUS Z87-A - 16Gig DDR3 (2x 8G Crucial Ballistix PC3-12800) - ZOTAC GTX1080Ti FE with EVGA Hybrid Cooler - iiiyama ProLite B2783QSU - Oculus Rift CV1 - Samsung 840 250G SSD , WD 320G Blue, WD 2T Black, OCZ 120G Vertex 2 SSD, LiteOn iHAS122 DVD-RW - Creative Audigy 4 - Creative 5.1 speaker system - Logitech G19 - MS HABU Gaming Mouse - Fanatec GT3 RS V2 + CSP V3 + SSH Shifter - Windows 10 Home (64 bit).

Second machine used for additional testing. i7-4790T - Asus H97-Plus - 16G DDR3 PC-12800 - Gigabyte GTX1060 - iiyama Prolite E2607WS - Oculus Rift CV1 - W10 Pro (64 bit) - xbox360 pad or Logitech DFP (all at stock speeds)

HTPC - For testing of Steam Big Picture Mode (Hopefully from Media Portal 2) - i5-4590S - ASUS H81M-C - 8G DDR3 PC-10666 - Gigabyte GTX1050Ti - Windows 10 Home (64 bit) - xbox360 pad
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PC
    He was on our server tonight and seemed to have an accomplice though can't recall their name. Just targeted ramming and smashing everyone from the get go. I stopped by the side of the road, kicked them both and raced on. Still got 2nd
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Charger, cpcdem, Konan, Mad Al, pippinfort

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Al View Post
    Seems this wanker has some history

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1423183

and if he's pissing people off, that's against steams rules, so report him to Steam too

Whoo, Wanker's a bit strong, that infers that he plays with his joystick and he has issues with it peaking at the wrong time, maybe his load is front ended, change weight bias to the rear I say ;-)
    The following 3 users likes this Post: 321Respawn, cpcdem, Mad Al

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Can confirm that he waits the first lap to be lapped, then blocking and ramming everyone that tries to pass him. He does that to "eliminate the lobby to gain points", even tho the min grade is set to off. At the same time you cant ram him of the track to pass him.