Thread: Super Trofeo Wet Course Bug?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Super Trofeo Wet Course Bug?

I'm competing the in Super Trofeo championship in career mode and everything has been going fine until I get to the Nurburgring GP in the wet. First lap is fine, I have the car set up and the correct tires, but once I get to the second lap it's like my car is driving on slicks. I've spent hours tuning the car in every way imaginable and no matter what I do the car is completely undriveable. Even if I turn on stability control the car barely moves do to the aid constantly kicking in. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
    Last edited by edebon; 07-01-2018 at 04:15.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: EightAlarmG8r, Levelup1

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Most probably it is tires cooling down. Which tires did you used? Which pressures? What was track temperature?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    No, the weird thing is, I lose traction when the tires get heat in them. I have great traction when the tires are cool. Of course I'm on wet tires and I've tried every pressure combination the game has available. As of right now I'm on 21.03 in the front and 19.87 in the back. Track temp is 60F and as I mentioned before, my first lap the car reacts like a real car would on a wet track, maybe a little better as I don't have any traction issues stepping on the gas early around corners (traction off). Going into the first corner of the second lap the car starts oversteering dramatically. I can somewhat mitigate the oversteer by trail braking but from this point on it's like being on soft slicks in the rain. Any steering input at all puts my into a spin and I can't finish the race. I have 500 hours into this game and have set up and driven many different cars for wet courses but the Lamborghini Super Trofeo in particular seems to be broken. There is no happy medium. It's either I look at the steering wheel the wrong way and go into a spin or if I try a more stable setup the understeer is so bad I'm 10 seconds slower a lap than the competition.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I copied Miancomasa Gameplay's setup on youtube exactly as he has it. I can't provide the link because I'm new to the board but I'm still having problems. Second lap I lose all traction. The guy in the video is taking turns much, much faster than I can even with the exact same setup. I'm not really sure what's going on but something isn't right and it seems I will have to skip this race. I should have mentioned earlier that I am on the PC version of the game.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by edebon View Post
    I copied Miancomasa Gameplay's setup on youtube exactly as he has it. I can't provide the link because I'm new to the board but I'm still having problems. Second lap I lose all traction. The guy in the video is taking turns much, much faster than I can even with the exact same setup. I'm not really sure what's going on but something isn't right and it seems I will have to skip this race. I should have mentioned earlier that I am on the PC version of the game.
    I had the same problem with that car, and tried every setup I could. I tried the one you mentioned also and countless others, still felt the sliding of understeer. What is your force feedback flavor? The reason I ask is because I have used JS files since release and finally tried something new last night with that car, Informative Flavor. I actually gained 6 or 7 seconds, which is really weird. Someone else mentioned gaining time as well in the JS thread from changing force feedback. Other than that, it does feel as if the tires are sliding.