Thread: MULTIPLAYER BUG! BUG! BUG! BUG!

Hybrid View

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X

MULTIPLAYER BUG! BUG! BUG! BUG!

First of all sorry for dramatic thread name
    Patch is Life since December. I read the XB1 forum till this date, so I try to report some Multiplayer issues, what I already found and what I found at the forum to and summarize in one post:
    Lobby Issues:
    Private lobby - Disconnecting from private lobby - this problem is hard to describe. People are randomly kicked from lobby when there is more 10 people (everybody is wired and open NAT). We are group of people who racing together for a longer time. I can send an invite to developers to check these issues through the log or sent the exact dates when we played to check it. (8th January we had a full lobby of 16 players, unfortunatelly we finished just 8 because of this issue too)
    Public/Private lobby - When I finish a race and the host selects another track or another class. No one else can see it! e.g. I think Iím racing a tc at Daytona but Iím now doing rally cross somewhere else.
    Public lobby (Searching lobbies) - The information that the game gives about the lobby is incorrect. The game tells they are practicing or in qualifying. As soon as I join, they are racing and the player have to just spectate.
    Game Issues
    Pit Stop Strategies (PSS) - The strategies are changing between the sessions!!!! Thatís a serious issue especially for endurance racing. E.g. Set up my PSS for race on private testing - everything is fine. Start online - Running practice, I check the PSS, the tire pressures are wrong!!!! Ok, I set up it in multiplayer lobby during practice again. Go to the Qualifying - the PSS has again wrong tire pressures (usually very high 2,4 [bar], or very low 1,04 [bar]). I Set up it again. In this place are two scenarios. If you jump directly to the race, your race strategy is correct and can go to the PIT and you get the right tires with the right pressure. If there is that 2 min pause (or everybody must hit READY) you PSS is broken again and you have to hurry up to setup it again during these 2 minutes. Please FIX this.
    Life Track - Several Weather slots - This things happening especially in case with 3 or more weather slots. Every player experiencing different ďLIFE TRACKĒ which could be normal but...just check the pictures. The rain already stopped and the track start to dry. This pictures came from the same session from two different players.This behavior is reported or I heard about this issue from different players. For the record, I posted a session setting as well (The track was The Bugatti at Le Mans).
    Saving the Replays - This feature crach often - any advice how to set up this?
    Preparing a report from online championship too but itís for a different post
    Cheers
    Roman
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26735468_10204178715505662_1641843016_o.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	248534

Name:	26732725_1776129659072968_1863488815_o.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	248533

Name:	IMG_20180107_150750.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	143.1 KB 
ID:	248529
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Dynomight Motorsports, sidy

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by roman.gaspar View Post
    Public lobby (Searching lobbies) - The information that the game gives about the lobby is incorrect. The game tells they are practicing or in qualifying. As soon as I join, they are racing and the player have to just spectate.
    Lobby information isn't live. It helps if you're fresh the lobby list often, to get the most up-to-date information.

Game Issues
    Pit Stop Strategies (PSS) - The strategies are changing between the sessions!!!!
    Best thing to do right now is set your pit strategy pressures during the ready screen. The game "adjusts" according to different cars and different pressures.

Funny thing is, if I check pss pressures it shows wrong. If I don't check it, box during a race (take fuel, no tires), the tire pressures aren't changed during pit stop.

But it's still a problem, because I've pit for wet tires and got wrong pressures (set during qualifying but it changed itself between sessions).
    Roland2: GT Sport vs PC2, GT Sports wins hands down with it comes to realistic car handling. /quote
    G29 settings (PC1).
    G29 FFB RAW 100-55-5-5

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Is any chance that developers read my original post and there will be some improvement with update?

Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    Lobby information isn't live. It helps if you're fresh the lobby list often, to get the most up-to-date information.
    That's not true. Unfortunately even after "refresh" there is no actual information.

One additional. If the session ends and comming back to lobby, I don't see the next track or number of laps or any information (if the host changing it), just when the game start' load.

Platform
    PS4

That's not true. Unfortunately even after "refresh" there is no actual information.
    Maybe different on xb but we get the info on ps4.

One additional. If the session ends and comming back to lobby, I don't see the next track or number of laps or any information (if the host changing it), just when the game start' load.
    This problem exists on ps4.
    Roland2: GT Sport vs PC2, GT Sports wins hands down with it comes to realistic car handling. /quote
    G29 settings (PC1).
    G29 FFB RAW 100-55-5-5

GT5 Pilot Dynomight Motorsports's Avatar
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Only problem with checking pit strategy in that small two minute window before the race... is it's a small two minutes before the race and you have no idea how much time is left before you are disqualified. But For sure I've been participating in 3 different Online Leagues and we can't get more than 10 people in a lobby without people being Disconnected. It's quite ridiculous to race any large track with just a few people. Why even make 16 driver lobbies if you can't even put 10 people in them? At this point, I'm losing my patience and interest in this game day by day.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    RACEDEPARTMENT.com
    Largest SIM Racing Community Online / Competitive & Clean Drivers / XBOX Leagues Now
    Xbox1 GT World Endurance Challenge<<---Link!!!
    GamerTag: MichaeI Watts
    The following 3 users likes this Post: 2pfspiff, CRace44, ShneebnaMRR108

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Is anyone who can follow this to developers?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Confirmed. We've created championship, but when lobby started it always crashes. It's a shame for such project... Developers didn't test online before release? So many bugs.
    The following user likes this Post: ShneebnaMRR108

Platform
    PC
    Many of these issues was previously reported and devs know about it. They confrmed that most of them are fixed in patch 4. We have to wait and see.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: Asus GTX 1060 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung 951 PCI 250GB | Monitor: Asus VG248 144Hz | Wheel: Fanatec CSL | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member