Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking at making the switch but T300 user

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    Thanks for the replies , Bought one last night from Game . It came with Forza 7 , Gears of War and PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds also 2 months of NOW TV . To my surprise and considering the cost you get no headset or rechargeable controller , I can't believe you still get controllers they put batteries in so I guess I will now have to buy a play and charge kit later today. One thing I didn't like about the Xbone I originally owned was the dashboard in comparison to PS4 and I still find it awkward . Forza looks very very pretty but I can't wait to get my wheel hooked up and get some Pcars action . Just about to order the Drivehub for my T300 so hopefully by next weekend I'll have time to see the difference . Once I have my Xbox live and new gamertag setup I look forward to adding a few of you for some fun on the track , I now have to go all the way back to a U1500 rating from an A1700 I think so please don't judge me :-) .
    I recharge my controller batteries by plugging the handset into the xbox with an ordinary usb cable, works with cheap nickel hydride batteries.
    Cockpit view. 29 inch distance to 40 inch 1080p TV. Proper fov, 65. World movement 0, all other camera movement, 0.
    G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 60, 15, 0, may change slightly. Skip and scrapyard rig.
    Assists, all off.
    1080p forty inch. Decent hifi, big speakers.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan4ever View Post
    If you get a Xbox One X, welcome to the family. I personally like Enhanced Framerate for my graphic bias. But lots of folks used enhanced visuals, unless there's a wet race. Then most will use Enhanced Resolution.
    Thats a lot of "most"s I only even use visuals and have yet to see any noticeable slow downs.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Ok so I thought I'd update this thread for anyone who may be interested in using a T300 on the XBONEX , My Drivehub arrived yesterday in a nice little red box well presented and well protected. It come's with the lead for connecting your Drivehub to your Xbox but you do require a micro usb for connecting your Xbox controller to the Drivehub.(Luckily I had one kicking about). Setup is fairly simple even for a guy like me that likes to rip boxes open frantically and blast ahead thinking I know best , A simple download of the latest version of Firmware for the Drivehub and a quick read of the online instructions made for a quick install.
    Force Feedback is as good if not better with the same settings on Xbox One X than the Ps4 , I don't think this is in my head things just seem better somehow almost like I'm getting more detail through the wheel now.
    My only gripe so far and I don't know if there is a way of solving this as I didn't have much time to mess around last night but I'm a few buttons short when mapping inputs , So for example before I used the Flash Headlights button for Lights but this seems to be allocated to Throttle along with the pedal so I have to use another button for lights. There is also a button on the wheel that is allocated to brakes along with the pedal so I'm another short there and then the two buttons on the servo base R2 AND R3 i think don't work so I'm 4 down on what I had before.

Don't get me wrong I am very happy I don't have to buy a new wheel but it would be perfect if I could sort these buttons out.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Those buttons can't be remapped sadly, something to do with xbox protocol or something. Ridiculous if you ask me,
    I got around it by buying a cheap wireless keypad 6 off ebay, works a treat.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by alegunner68 View Post
    Those buttons can't be remapped sadly, something to do with xbox protocol or something. Ridiculous if you ask me,
    I got around it by buying a cheap wireless keypad 6 off ebay, works a treat.
    Do you have a link to the one you bought ? Are you using the same setup as me with the T300 and Drivehub ?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Something like this https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F401409034531
    I agree the t300 felt better on the x than ps4. Sold the wheel though and bought a fanatec in the black friday sale.
    The following user likes this Post: Cholton82

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Something like this https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F401409034531
    I agree the t300 felt better on the x than ps4. Sold the wheel though and bought a fanatec in the black friday sale.
    Thanks , does it just plug into the usb on the Xbox ?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Yes mine is plugged in the back

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Yes mine is plugged in the back
    Super , Thank you for your help .
    The following user likes this Post: alegunner68