Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking at making the switch but T300 user

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X

Looking at making the switch but T300 user

Hi guys , So I'm thinking of making the switch from PS4 to the One X , my only problem is that I have a T300 that I'd like to use and I know that there is a converter thingy that should make it work . My question is are any of you using a T300 on your One X and does it function correctly using the converter thingy !

Thanks all

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Mine worked perfectly with the drivehub from collective minds.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by alegunner68 View Post
    Mine worked perfectly with the drivehub from collective minds.
    Thanks , I think I will need an adapter for my T3PA Pro pedals also after looking into it . I think my biggest concern is that It could all come unstuck if Microsoft or Sony release a patch to stop them working .

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I'd have thought the pedals should work fine as they're plugged into the base.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by alegunner68 View Post
    I'd have thought the pedals should work fine as they're plugged into the base.
    I would of also but maybe I'm getting confused , The T3PA Pro's connect to the wheelbase just like the standard pedals but I thought i read somewhere an adapters needed.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    Hi guys , So I'm thinking of making the switch from PS4 to the One X , my only problem is that I have a T300 that I'd like to use and I know that there is a converter thingy that should make it work . My question is are any of you using a T300 on your One X and does it function correctly using the converter thingy !

Thanks all
    If you get a Xbox One X, welcome to the family. I personally like Enhanced Framerate for my graphic bias. But lots of folks used enhanced visuals, unless there's a wet race. Then most will use Enhanced Resolution.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR (w/HDR Game Mode)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan4ever View Post
    If you get a Xbox One X, welcome to the family. I personally like Enhanced Framerate for my graphic bias. But lots of folks used enhanced visuals, unless there's a wet race. Then most will use Enhanced Resolution.
    I'm on the verge of getting one , had an Xbox one but it gathered dust as the PS4 was so much better imo, but the new x is a beast .
    The following user likes this Post: nissan4ever

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    I would of also but maybe I'm getting confused , The T3PA Pro's connect to the wheelbase just like the standard pedals but I thought i read somewhere an adapters needed.
    No adapter needed. The T3PA Pro's will plug right into the T300 base.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Thanks for the replies , Bought one last night from Game . It came with Forza 7 , Gears of War and PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds also 2 months of NOW TV . To my surprise and considering the cost you get no headset or rechargeable controller , I can't believe you still get controllers they put batteries in so I guess I will now have to buy a play and charge kit later today. One thing I didn't like about the Xbone I originally owned was the dashboard in comparison to PS4 and I still find it awkward . Forza looks very very pretty but I can't wait to get my wheel hooked up and get some Pcars action . Just about to order the Drivehub for my T300 so hopefully by next weekend I'll have time to see the difference . Once I have my Xbox live and new gamertag setup I look forward to adding a few of you for some fun on the track , I now have to go all the way back to a U1500 rating from an A1700 I think so please don't judge me :-) .
    The following user likes this Post: nissan4ever

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    You made a good choice Never thought I'd go back to xbox after ps4 pro, but so glad i got the x. I much prefer the dashboard ( although wasn't keen at first ), games load faster, i prefer separate controller batteries as they last ages between charges, the machine runs almost silent, has a uhd blu ray, and backwards compatibility so i can catch up with all the halos i missed.
    The following user likes this Post: Zaskarspants