Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the game work properly on the OG Xbox yet?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Stig View Post
    I'll probably regret saying this but.... Im glad PC users regularly contribute to post in the 'console section".

Most of them are very helpful and provide good insight to the game and they help provide that "overall" community feeling/vibe to the board.

I must admit, i have commented once or twice about the arrogance of some of those who are affiliated with the "Master Race", but most people
    here are pretty useful in the way of helping others,providing info, and adding to the overall conversation.

There will always be a few who are utterly obnoxious.

Oh and by the way,.....
    We beat the Falcons as well

.... I do like their roster though
    Like I said, My entire family is from Philly, I'm not mad that my parents got to witness their team win a superbowl while they are still here.

Hopefully I can join them, Hell the Eagles getting their first actually gave me some hope that We'll get ours one day too.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, Stone Cold Stig

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by grrrillapmp View Post
    Like I said, My entire family is from Philly, I'm not mad that my parents got to witness their team win a superbowl while they are still here.

Hopefully I can join them, Hell the Eagles getting their first actually gave me some hope that We'll get ours one day too.
    I believe the Falcons will get one soon.
    You have everything u need on offense and i think u guys are one or two pass rushers away to having a "complete team".

Look at it this way, if Julio makes that catch in the back of our endzone we could be having a very different conversation.
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    That was a terrible play call. Our issue is coaching, definitely have the talent. We just need someone who knows how to utilize it. We had that in Shanny, but then he decides to tell situational football to kick rocks and we do the most Atlanta Falcons thing ever and blow a 25 point lead...sigh

Same ol Falcons

Congrats to The Eagles tho. All the props in the world.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, Stone Cold Stig

Platform
    XBOX1
    Somehow we went from Project Cars to Project Balls...

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeem View Post
    Somehow we went from Project Cars to Project Balls...
    "WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM"

The following user likes this Post: John Hargreaves

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hargreaves View Post
    I've enjoyed reading this thread and all the passionate debate it has generated. Just wanted to share an observation. ...

Those of us living over in the cheaper suburbs of PC master race island are well used to having a suboptimal experience .... Try to enjoy what you can have, and don't worry about what you cannot have, because there is an infinite supply of the latter.
    I'll probably regret saying this but.... I'm glad PC users regularly contribute to post in the 'console section".

Most of them are very helpful and provide good insight to the game and they help provide that "overall" community feeling/vibe to the board.

I must admit, i have commented once or twice about the arrogance of some of those who are affiliated with the "Master Race", but most people
    here are pretty useful in the way of helping others,providing info, and adding to the overall conversation.

There will always be a few who are utterly obnoxious.
    can't argue with that

"WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM"

Hey guys, just wanted to clarify so there's no doubt,
    I used the term 'PC master race island' as a sarcastic term. It's not a real island.
    I like the fact that console users and PC users can share views, unlike say the AC forums where console users don't even get access to the PC posts. We're all playing the same game after all.
    I don't consider consoles to be in any way inferior, speaking as a PS4 user too, it's just different.
    XB1X version is probably the best experience overall in terms of value for money, that thing runs PC2 amazingly well for the price of a mid range graphics card.
    i5-6600K/Zotac GTX 1070 AMP/Win10 64bit/16Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, Zaskarspants

Superkart Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hargreaves View Post
    XB1X version is probably the best experience overall in terms of value for money, that thing runs PC2 amazingly well for the price of a mid range graphics card.
    Not quite sure about this one. I have PC2 on PC as well as X1X and looking at the whole picture i think the PC wins on both counts. Sure, the console is less than half price to a reasonable PC and on paper it sounds like a pretty good deal - but when you factor in the super overpriced digital marketplace and the annual XBL gold, if you're a general gamer who purchases a moderate amount of software that price difference can narrow very quickly. Not forgetting the versatility of a PC as well.
    I moved back into PC gaming (after a 10 year absence) a couple of years ago and have to admit that the difference is phenomenal compared to the First Person Shooter (and nothing else) days of the mid 2000's - so much so that my gaming is almost exclusive to the PC nowadays. My overall feeling is that owning a console is very, very expensive convenience gaming and for as long as it's locked into a single digital marketplace things will never change. Purchasing an X1X was (for me) a huge spur of the moment mistake and i'm now looking to sell it and revert back to XB1 or X360 just for something to play my back compat library on.

I'm very happy with my PC - and even though i don't take my racing as seriously as some of you guys i'm still more than happy with what PC2 gives me on my PC.
    Last edited by Just Another Frog; 15-02-2018 at 13:00.

Q:Why did the XB1 gamer cross the road?
    A:To render the graphics on the other side.
    Boris The Frog
    The following user likes this Post: John Hargreaves

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Another Frog View Post
    Not quite sure about this one. I have PC2 on PC as well as X1X and looking at the whole picture i think the PC wins on both counts. Sure, the console is less than half price to a reasonable PC and on paper it sounds like a pretty good deal - but when you factor in the super overpriced digital marketplace and the annual XBL gold, if you're a general gamer who purchases a moderate amount of software that price difference can narrow very quickly. Not forgetting the versatility of a PC as well.
    I moved back into PC gaming (after a 10 year absence) a couple of years ago and have to admit that the difference is phenomenal compared to the FPS (and nothing else) days of the mid 2000's - so much so that my gaming is almost exclusive to the PC nowadays. My overall feeling is that owning a console is very, very expensive convenience gaming and for as long as it's locked into a single digital marketplace things will never change. Purchasing an X1X was (for me) a huge spur of the moment mistake and i'm now looking to sell it and revert back to XB1 or X360 just for something to play my back compat library on.

I'm very happy with my PC - and even though i don't take my racing as seriously as some of you guys i'm still more than happy with what PC2 gives me on my PC.
    how can the difference in fps be phenomenal? The X version on res mode very rarely (I want to stress this again, VERY rarely), drops fps. Unless you are talking about more than 60fps....that would be a different story....
    Xbox One X!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Right now if your not worried about triple screen or VR then a XB1X is a fantastic deal at only 450.... Sods law I am looking to change to PC gaming at the wrong time.
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh

Superkart Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by OddTimer View Post
    how can the difference in fps be phenomenal? The X version on res mode very rarely (I want to stress this again, VERY rarely), drops fps. Unless you are talking about more than 60fps....that would be a different story....
    Sorry, I was on about gaming in general and how much everything had changed in my 10 year absence. And FPS in this instance is 'first person shooters' .. The 2000's spawned a million quake/doom/CS clones and very little else, so it was an uninteresting time for people who didn't particularly like FPS games...
    Last edited by Just Another Frog; 15-02-2018 at 12:49.

Q:Why did the XB1 gamer cross the road?
    A:To render the graphics on the other side.
    Boris The Frog